Turbo Shield

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well..

I Dunno if the Idea was here already but...
When you remember Movie 9 (Gohan vs. Bojack)
There was a scene when Gohan was attacked by that one Peep with the Turban. That Peep shot some Arrows at him from an Big Clock and Gohan Screamed out loud and had hiw Aura showing up and Break them Arrows.

Im suggesting now.
When you press Turbo at the Right Time when an KI Attack is almost hitting you, you press Turbo and it gets deflected and vanishs (Im German forgive my spelling >_>). That could be used for every char.
Its only working when the Timing is right otherwise everything works liek normal.

What do ya peeps say ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they would DEFIANTLY need to have a much more superior power...peep...But yeah, I could see having turbo pressed EXACTLY when the beam hit to deflect it or absorb it.

But ping might make it more difficult to do so

Best answers
Heh heh... I have enough trouble just waiting for someone to swoop at me and teleporting away right before they hit >.>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's a pretty good idea, but it must only work on weak attacks or you'll charge your ass of to make a beam and it just fanish becours of this.

Best answers
yes i agree, it should be for generic beams and ki balls and basicaly neutralizes them :devgrin:

Best answers
you said it absorbs the attack... does that mean your ki takes the damage and if you run out of ki your life gets the rest of the damage?

Best answers
oo i like that one SSJ_Krillen, thats a really good blanace to the idea, but it should draw alot of your power orelse it make it like gohans energy shield

Best answers
The sheild only would cost the power turbo costs.

But the attack hitting the sheild would use a lot of power.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah not absorbing or anything its just reduces your KI (NOT PL) like the Shield only that it is for every char.
And only when its pressed at the right time.

Best answers
Nah not absorbing or anything its just reduces your KI (NOT PL) like the Shield only that it is for every char.
I don't think it should be like Gohan's shield at all (other than that it blocks attacks)

Mabye it could bend the attack away from you, if it's a blast it would be a clean miss but if it's a beam the other player still has controll over the beam so they can turn it around. I dunno, mabye the beam would become 1/4 weaker than it was when it was made (to prevent the enemy from just turning the beam around and still killing you after a while. The amount of bending would depend on how strong the other character is (if he's like super powered it might not even effect the beam/blast noticably. :( ) and it would cost 1/3 or 1/4 the amount of ki the other character put into his beam to bend the beam away.

But it should not stop melee attacks like Gohan's sheild. (to make it so gohan's sheild still has an advantage other than lasting much longer)

In my view my first idea was more balanced. :)

Best answers
Charge Push anyone?
Works for EVM...
I dunno , I use the charge push in EVM for n00b defence while chargeing. I just wish if I charge pushed someone into a wall/floor they would take damage and stun...

E.g:

"He iz chargin get em!"
"IEEEEEEEEE"
*Charge Push*
"NOOOOOOOOES!" *thump*
*Death ball*

Frieza ftw!

Best answers
Charge pushing is off the subject. and this only would effect energy attacks, not players.

Best answers
I like the bending idea, but i thi it should be more of a shild that reduces treh damage, liek in teh show they get hit pritty bad but becasue there blocking the damage is reduced, but still takes place, so maybe when an energy attack is coming at you, you can use a turbo shield and the damage is decreased but not totaly taken away.

Best answers
I like that Idea. :)

But i can't think of an escuse for getting damage if you bend the beam away from you so it misses. Maybe it could go into a sort of struggle (Shield Struggle?)

Best answers
SSJ_Krillen said:
Charge pushing is off the subject. and this only would effect energy attacks, not players.
You ignored what I said.
I said IF YOU HAD PLAYED EVM
You've obviously no idea how the EVM charge Push works , and yes , it would deflect players of equal or lower power level.

Best answers
MajinDruu said:
You ignored what I said.
I said IF YOU HAD PLAYED EVM
You've obviously no idea how the EVM charge Push works , and yes , it would deflect players of equal or lower power level.
yes i agreee the EVM solution is great if you ask me, and if im not mistaken if the power lvl of the person shooting a beam is higher than you, then the beam hits correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom