Turbo is useless now.. New idea..

Best answers
Hey

In 1.1 everyone used turbo to fly faster and to shoot stronger stronger attacks and to be stronger.. but in 1.2 you are almost only using melee and the swooping stuff witch makes the turbo useless... the only time when i use turbo now is when i fire a attack like a kamehameha.

The new idea.

Make it so that you can turn turbo on in the swooping for a few seconds (3 or 5) and so that you can have turbo on in a melee strugle. That last part is also conting for the transformations.. that you can transform in the melee strugle.. and that you can`t deform in the strugle (i hate it when people deform when i`m about to smash them into the ground) ofcourse the transform shouldn`t take the 20 seconds when you just transform but just a new quich transformation in the melee strugles (and powerstrugles)

Anyway.. the turbo function is pritty useless in esf 1.2

An avarage on ESF 1.2: I really like it ^_^ and the esf coding team did a verry good job!! it`s really good guys. (also a big thanx to all the other esf team memebers) ###i felt like i must say something good after saying bad things on the turbo :p ###

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo in a melee struggle... that seems useless also...

i made a turbo idea taht is similar to EEA... that you hold it and you can charge it.. there would be two bar lines, one near the beginning of the charging and one near the end of the charging... you charge past the first bar and you have PL and speed booost... the longer you charge, the higher you PL rises and speed increases.. if you charge pass the last barline, your PL would increase jurastically, a big jump.. all characters can do this.. the ki bar would then turn into a red color to indicate you charged pass there.. while the ki bar is red, it would drain as normal and you lose health also..

this would keep a use for turbo, a pretty good use.. an effect of powering up to your limit

Best answers
I agree that something needs to be done to change the turbo...its definetly not too useful as of now with the swoop. I like kongs suggestion

Best answers
I think you should be anabled to turn it on in melee, yeah. Currently, swoop deactivates it, then turns it back on when you stop swooping, but it'd be cool if it kept the powerlevel increasing/Ki draining effect on while swooping.

This would make your prepunches stronger, and maybe even make your throws faster. And it would also close the gap between huge powerlevels in a melee combo, meaning less random arrows.

I think it would be a good idea. And it woudn't be abused, since swooping + turbo Ki drain would deplete your Ki a lot. Probably best to use if you're low on health, or just weaker than everyone else.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better idea, a jump boost.
the current jump hight is then lower but when you acivate turbo, you can jump higher.
i know it's a bfp idea but it's a good idea, so you can escape from a melee freek.
and it's more related from the series.

Sound Artist
Best answers
There are already plans to upgrade turbo in future patches, it might make it in 1.3 however, i can't be 100% sure.

Best answers
ohh cool :) o btw... when can we expect a beta 1.3 outline...??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom