turbo during melee

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its pretty simple, i think u should be able to use turbo while your in melee, it'd drain ur ki bad, but it'd increase your damage and speed, any ideas/comments?

Best answers
i like it. Its simple, and handy. Just have it drain normal though. Ki is already being stretched and stretched in this game...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really liek this idea implmented. Turbo would cause more damage :)

Best answers
I like it, imo it should do a fair bit more damage but if you run out of ki, you stop punching and the other person can beat the sh*t out of you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
also less randomes if you are using turbo
like lets say X1.5(like the turbo) less randomes then without it!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno, i just think it would be more like the show to have turbo whilst fighting...... but yeah >_<

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Increase the speed? By that do you mean that the arrows (from the opponents view) will be changing faster? Like a decrease in the time you get to execute that direction.
I kinda like it though. But ki doesnt play a part in advanced melee, so having turbo at the cost of ki isnt really a loss.

Best answers
yeah thats a good idea and maybe the arrows go by faster for the defender or something.

Best answers
Would this idea include throwing (for the attacker AND defender) ? Because then you could have a better chance of stopping the throw.

I think this suggestion is great, It would improve advanced melee substancially.

Best answers
yea less random when in turbo (you are seeing things come at you as you are moving faster) and yea more damage, I like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom