Turbo After Becoming a Super Saiyan

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think player's turbo should be turned on automatically after he transformed into any form of Super Saiyan. At least that's how it is in series.

Now when you transform, there's some FX but after you really became a Super Saiyan, there's nothing to show it unless people are near you to see your hair/electric sparks.

The turbo could be turned off instantly of course.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i recall in the show they transform and the aura from the transformation stops. The only exeption was Vegea who transformed directly in attack mode against Cell.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I personally don't think this is needed either.

Still i'd like to see swoop transform or tranformation while in turbo though

start turbo and transform and you will keep turbo to keep it ontopic :p

only when you have perfect trans offcourse

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think you guys should add this:
-transformations while swooping (like Plakman said)
-activate turbo while swooping
-transformations while turbo is on (like Plakman said)
-shoot blue/yellow attacks while swooping
-set in menu how much health should players have
-set in menu how slow or fast energy drains
-set in menu how fast energy recharges by it's self

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you guys should add this:
-transformations while swooping (like Plakman said)
I agree but only when you have perfect transformation
-activate turbo while swooping
Thats been in since ESF 1.0 or do you say you never tried
I see no problem with this as long as the PL taken for calculations is the one without turbo
-shoot blue/yellow attacks while swooping
I say kiblasts only. Genballs are to abuseable for runners. And using a beam would mean you drop out of swoop making it look kinda silly.
-set in menu how much health should players have
Sounds abuseable
-set in menu how slow or fast energy drains
Sounds abuseable
-set in menu how fast energy recharges by it's self
again sounds abuseable
Not to mention the last 3 would kinda ruin balanceing. Since all those are included in overall character balance.

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like this from a canonical-sense. Everytime characters ascended they always had their aura on. I could see this applied to SSJ and up. Normal ascencion to SSJ1 never required for them to be powered up before-hand. Besides, having to switch turbo on to keep ascending would give it a more epic feeling.
Think of arcade games; everytime you press buttons in a certain order and unleash your wanted combo there's always some sort of gratification.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not to mention the last 3 would kinda ruin balanceing. Since all those are included in overall character balance.
Ok, maybe the last 3 are just me wanting to have longer fights but maybe if you put just a x1 or x2 (with a maximum of x5) normal health like in Budokai Tencaichi with the health bars it wouldn't ruin the balance. I'm just saying. Longer fights mean much more fun. And with the kiblasts only, I don't think blue/yellow attacks would be abusable if you add a 5 second or so cooldown on them. The kiblasts would barely hit a target if he is in front of you. Since you will be going towards him at a pretty big speed the kiblasts would just fly behind him. With a beam it would help avoiding a head-on collision by stopping the target from swooping towards you. And since no one spammed beams in the anime you could add a cooldown on them and avoid the abusing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats just it. Well be using all of those seperatly to balance the chars. Like chars having a faster Stamina regeneration but a slower KI drain. And stuff like that.

Everything will be up to use when balancing so we can taylor the characters to a certain fighting style.

As an example. Trunks is a melee character. So we can give him an advantage in stamina while taking a bit off of his KI and give him speed while taking a bit off of his HP.

Besides the HP is increased to an average round 700 for normal form. So the fights shouldnt be to shirt. Yet by using all aspects of the new melee system and the stuff you can do with stamina it wont take ages to kill someone eather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom