trunks wip

Best answers
well piccolos being skinned so i decided to make a trunks. credits to nuttzy. its more of a bojack trunks than a cc trunks. heres a pic. critz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Score!! i think it should be trunks from cell saga since he was skinnier back then.. if you nail the hair this model will rock *p.s. pm me ur sn i accidently deleted it off my privacy*

Best answers
Not bad, but even non-USSJ Trunks had a little more substantial muscle than that. Try making the whole front of his torso a bit more substantial, right now he looks like he's starved... more of a Ghandi build than an "I'm on steroids" DBZ look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was actually skinny... right when he returned home that is.. i think he should do that one :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yeah what i said...

btw im am good at making model hairs so if u need help then u can reach me on aim my good buddy ol pal :cool:

Best answers
update

update credit to Xstortionist for jacket. the left trunks is cc trunks and the right is bojack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh another 2 minute rule >_<

ooooo... i like the cc one kinda reminds me of one of my favorite game... BUDOKAI!! lol

Best answers
hmm.. the cc trunks' sleeves just seem to end, like a cylinder. its abit boring like that dont you think? agh i dunnu, the skin would probably fix that.

and the bojack trunks just looks badass(or at least more badass) with the torn sleeves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, it does look like Budokai Trunks lol. NICE work man. I like the Bojack Trunks, kicks ass man. :yes:

Best answers
i like the bojacks but please please make sure the hair is just right so many trunks models could be great if the hair was right also if you are going to do bojacks trunks give him a little more muscle

or maybe it's just that it's not skinned i look forward to it's completion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a good idea.. for his normal form he's in the capsule suit when BAM he transforms and rips his sleeves off and becomes bojack trunks.. that'll be awesome :p

Best answers
It's not bad, and it's not good either . In the middle , Give it some more shape , like express his muscles and stuff. Don't make it too simple .

Best answers
update

thanks for the critz. i got the bojack ssj hair done and i think icemans gonna do the cc trunks hair. heres a pic. im adding the sword in a sec.

Best answers
well a good skin could hump it ump alot but the model itself is very basic. also the hairs arent that perfect, move em up a lil and see how it turns out

Best answers
hOLY sh*t that's a good model a hope the skin will be as gooed as the model :D

Best answers
only work i see needed is hair, just move it up a little as some1 posted above and it should turn out great other then that AWSOME JOB!

Best answers
yeah, make the hair a little less flat on top... more like a V than a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom