Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some are good

• Nah they suck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
thx. And I'm currently working on another one. It's Trunks fighting his father Vegeta. But don't expect it soon, it's going to be awesome. Might take a couple days to make it. I'm also gonna try to make it a partialy long one. Here's a little preveiw of what I have done of it alerady. I will keep adding to it.
http://major_goober.tripod.com/animation11.gif
In order to see it click and drag the link onto your address bar.

Best answers
The 1st one is pretty cool, but I think part of the bottom of it is missing...cuz trunks gets hit down and he goes below the end of the pic. Is it supposed to b this way??

Best answers
Well his head is supposed to be missing... But there was something wrong with it when I imported it into the animation shop. If you look at my new one you will see I have found a way to bypass this problem :) It's been updated!
It's coming out great. I estimate when it's finished it will be around 5 minutes long if I'm lucky and can find enough action to keep it going that long :S

Best answers
I know I shouldn't double post but... Here's and update of my new fight gif. The real fight scene in it is wicked awesome!!! If I can i'm gonna try to get a little preveiw of the fight scene ready but I got a lot of other work to do today so I'll have to make it tonight.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try copying the url and not clicking it...

Best answers
I'm sill working on Trunks fighting Vegeta and...
You guys have no idea how awesome this is!!
Even I was sitting there staring at it with my jaw on the floor when I was watching it.
And there is still a lot more to be done!
I've decided not to make a preveiw of the fight scene so you guys will be more surprised.

Best answers
Thx guys :) But I got some bad news
:( I was out mowing the lawn and my little brother got on and
deleted all my animation files for vegeta and trunks fight :(
So I won't have it done untill tomorrow or Friday.

Best answers
If you guys like this one then check out my second one. A very intese battle between Trunks and Vegeta.
It's only a demo at the moment because I still have a lot of work to do.
So far there's 100 frames and I'm only half done :)
The After Image Technique is something that is in the battle.
This little clip only shows them playing around.
I'm not realvealing the real battle untill I'm done.

Best answers
Well Vegeta and Gohan won the poll but.... Since party boy has done stuff for me in-game on esf.*thx for the help party boy* I shall do his request of c18 and buu fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son Gokuo are you in ape? Because I remember fighting you earlier today.. You said to me "I'm not good enough. I will go train" so.. How are you an ~{ape}~ I think just about any ~{ape}~ can beat me..I'm just curious... Anyways... Use Goku or Vegeta.

Best answers
I'm not in ~{ape}~ I am an ~{ape}~ Challenger. That means I like fighting the members of the ~{ape}~ clan. And yes I am seeing how many times I can say ~{ape}~ in 1 post. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom