trunks sword

Best answers
I know its implemented and all, And like the rest of u we have no clue how are they going to use it. One suggestion is just using it free hand as a weapon. Many of you will agree that trunks as few moves, so make the sword as a weapon (personally i want to melee with that thing :) ). Another suggestion is give it like a health bar. Depending how strong the person is it will sustain more damage i.e break quicker if i use it on a transformed cell , then a untransformed goku. depending on pl. Now going back to my weapon idea if u guys r saying well ppl would just spam it or since more likly it would be more powerful then melee that again it would be a spam. Well one weakness can be , trunks cant block with his sword out. I know many of u are saying he can block with his sword if he knows how to use it, well this is to balance the gameplay fold.
-bounty_hunter

Best answers
BREAK!!!

dont u think thats abit, unfair to trunks ok it broke in the show, but

in esf no other attacks 'BREAK', it just should be a move he can do, its trunks, disk, except hem has to be near the person

Best answers
ya i know, but its like a flaw to prevent from spamming, im not talking about 3 or 4 slashes, if u live long enough to break it i mean.

Best answers
let's just wait and see how they work it out, and then start suggestion what could be changed? :)

Best answers
Pfffttt. i don't think Trunk's sword should function like a Disc at all.. =\

What i think it should do, is be kinda a beefed up Melee, however, once the enemy gets to a certain low HP (Like 10 or somewhere around there) it should do a kinda 'Insta-kill' where it slices them in half.

Just a thought, who knows what the team has planned in their evil little minds. :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, i saw when goku arrived on earth, and trunks whas there to, trunk did a little sword figh on goku, and goku could stop swords attack whit only 1 finger!

Best answers
well thats what im suggesting, melee with the sword.

Goku only blocked the sword with one finger because he surronded it with ki giving it a protective shield, he doesnt have hard skin

Best answers
then what about if you run out of Ki the sword is insta kill too?

(bad idea that is)

but it shouldn't break, I think it should be like normal melee..

Best answers
wow how can you suggest to make the sword weak or breakable? trunks is already prone to danger as it is with his strength! im actually so happy they added a sword now because trunks seems like a cool character in the game, it doesnt do him justice to him if he only has like 1 attack (melee)

btw i know its a beta.. im sure the team will make everything perfect in the version1.0 .. when it comes out in about 10 years :):fight:

Best answers
as i said before , it would take time to break or weaken it, it was a few suggestions to keep it from spamming it. We don't know how its gonna turn out so let the topic die!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom