Trunks sword .....

Best answers
he doesent put in his sword when i switch to an other attack!
I tried to search for a solve and i downloadet 3 different weapon_sword.txts please help me or give me a link to a thread where this problem was discussed

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not exactly sure what the problem is with it... Try getting someone elses trunks.mdl file I guess...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, there was a model on the models/skinning topic. It was a trunks constantly carrying his sword out of the holster(or something). I think you need to dl 1.1. If this isn't the case then i suggest you should take Pcjoe's advice.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have the exact same problem and I haven't changed anything o_O, ColdSteel (or anybody else) would you mind sending me your Trunks/SSJ Trunks if they work properly, thanks in advance.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone has said to turn off the high quality models in another thread. The only thing I found with the sword is that its magically back in the holster when he blocks which I assume will be fixed in a future patch so no biggy. To tell you the truth I wish that he could fight without his sword as well... Make it so that he can't block when he has his sword out... OOOOOoooo, that would be interesting....

Best answers
WOW thanx a lot !!!! Turn high quality models off and then it worx!!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
Someone has said to turn off the high quality models in another thread. The only thing I found with the sword is that its magically back in the holster when he blocks which I assume will be fixed in a future patch so no biggy. To tell you the truth I wish that he could fight without his sword as well... Make it so that he can't block when he has his sword out... OOOOOoooo, that would be interesting....
Holy **** thats actually a good idea. They would have to buff up the blocking damage for the sword, but that would be a neat little feature.

Best answers
where could you turn the high quality models off

edit/ already found it

Best answers
i didnt have to take the high quality models on mine, all i had to do was uninstall esf completely and install the complete 1.1 version and not the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom