Trunks Moves

Best answers
omg i just played as trunks agenst those ki bots for about a half-hour and got owned, because i wasnt meleeing.

his finishing buster sucks, because it barely takes any damage off and he cant move while using it.

also his burning attack needs to be stronger.

and he needs another move.
i dont know what but he just does.

come up with some ideas for a fresh new named move here.

Best answers
trunks is getting his sword as an attack. im telling u know, its going to make him a LOT stronger and every1 will start using him because of his sword. just wait for beta 1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he doesn't need better ki attacks ...

he is becoming the melee god ... you use burning attack and the enemy is flashed ... then you can attack him easily

in B1.1 he gets his sword ...

he can transform with only 1 Mill PL

cya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan is ok...But give trunks flash and burn

Best answers
This is the reason why i think that the attack forms need to be repaired...like Nretep said he is gonna become the melee god...so if his FB is changed to beam form, and BA to ball form (which is the way i believe he uses them in the show) BA becomes less accurate, thus keeping his melee skills from becoming unbalanced...

Best answers
They should put in that attack he used on Vegeta to get him out of the area so he could finish off Cell himself. It looked kind of like a mix between the final flash and the finishing buster. He put his hands together like the final flash and this big energy ball formed there and he fired it like a beam. Does anyone know what this attack was?

Best answers
Originally posted by Killer-KROME
Yea Gotta love Trunks .....
but what is Gohan getting in Beta 1.1?
i think he should get the z sword, alothough he never fights with it, it would be cool, but gohan also used his little sword/ dager, before vegeta and napa came to earth, i think the z sword would be mad

and when gohans get to the pl were he can tranform to mystic, thew sword breaks and grand kia comes out to makes him mystic,

but people my say that gohan is to powerful with a sword, but i would love it

Best answers
I think that attack is the finishing buster vegeta nite...it is supposed to be in beam form, somehow the team put his two attacks backwards

Best answers
Yes, Trunks's attacks are reversed from what they should be. I think the BA would be nicer in a ball form because he wouldn't be attached to a worthless beam. Also if it was a ball form then he could just throw and go, if it hits or misses who cares as people have said he will be the melee king.

Burning Attack:

Trunks Saga
History of Trunks

Finishing Buster:

End of the Cell Saga

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To somebody with experience playing him, Trunks is not a crappy character, contrary to popular belief. Mixing melee with his surprisingly damaging burning attack makes him a very dangerous character, even if his speed is nowhere near that of the more powerful characters. When he gets his sword, you should see a lot more people using him, and possibly even some whining about how overpowered he's become. Such is life.

Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
i think he should get the z sword, alothough he never fights with it, it would be cool, but gohan also used his little sword/ dager, before vegeta and napa came to earth, i think the z sword would be mad

and when gohans get to the pl were he can tranform to mystic, thew sword breaks and grand kia comes out to makes him mystic,

but people my say that gohan is to powerful with a sword, but i would love it

The Z Sword was more of a Tool then a weapon so Gohan isnt gunna get a sword Probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom