Trunks Beam Attack and SUpressed PL

Best answers
First , i think they should give trunks a decent beam attack other than the ki beam and the other one(the one he killed frieza with).

Second, in DBZ their PL is hidden, they supress it so its like 10. Whan you fight someone and get ki, a plus sign or something should appear next to your PL and you have to power up to get it added to cuurect PL.

Best answers
Weeeell, you don't say anything new.....
Check out the other Threads...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
God would people get over that lowering pl thing, yeah, it would be a cool interest, but the objective of the game is not to stealth around... o god stealth kamehameha o no run

Best answers
it really do think that they need to make trunks moves better though. i like playing as trunks but you cant really win with him cause his moves are weak. they should at least make burning attack as strong as galit gun.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His moves aren't inferior, they are just more difficult to capitalize with. His most overlooked move is his most powerful: his Burning Attack. It blinds and it does more damage than a Generic beam, not to mention that it loads up just about as quickly. Combined with melee, and with his upcoming sword, he really isn't a weak character at all.

Mog

Best answers
in a team game it would be useful if one person was stealthing around collecting dragonballs or something... ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a good point, Mog. But most people don't care about getting the DragonBalls, even in team games.

Trunks is plenty powerful enough, his Finishing Buster may not be too great, but Burning Attack is a fairly good weapon to blind enemies with. :D
I can't wait till Beta 1.1 when you can blind em, then cut em in half with the sword. :D

Mog

Best answers
sure, people dont really care about the dragonballs now but in future versions of esf the dragonballs might have a greater role or something...
besides, i was just tryna say that being stealthy doesnt go against the objective of the game.
the objective of a team game is for your team to win and collecting dragonballs may actually be important to the success of a team in future versions... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom