Trunks and Final Flash?

Best answers
I've been hearing a certain amount of people claiming that trunks can use the attack "Final Flash".
I personally think thats just rubbish.
What do you guys think?

Best answers
I know *I* never saw him use it. You'd think you'd notice considering the attack seems to take a third of an episode to charge.

Best answers
Chibi Trunks can do Gallit Gun, but neither him nor Future Trunks can do Final Flash.

And in case you're wondering: Super Buu knew Gallit Gun after absorbing all those ppl, so there.

Best answers
final flash doesn't take half an episode to charge......Vegeta uses final flash several times! and there's only one episode that he needs that much time to charge according to the energy he pushes in it!

Best answers
actually, lil chibi trunks might have done FF in the series. when he fought goten, he did the final flash hand motions and fired a yellow beam. i mean, he didnt charge it up a whole lot but it damn sure looks like a FF to me.

Best answers
That wasn't Final Flash <_< you mean that beam he did in the World Tournament Saga right?
Get your eyes checked if you thought that was final flash

Best answers
?
well, maybe it really IS final flash! it's the same stance! and trunks is vegeta's son? why shouldn't vegeta pass his techniques to trunks?
seems like someone else needs his eyes checked.....

Best answers
i think trunks never did it, i never noticed it and vegeta really says "final flash" when he fires one, and trunks never did. But the color of beams is not usable in DBZ, everyone shoots yellow beams all the time when they are ssj that is why it is so hard to sometimes say if they really fire a powerful beam or just a generic beam with alot of power in it.....

Best answers
im fairly sure that final flash is unique to vegeta for 2 reasons, 1-its his own trademark move that he created and 2-because it takes so much energy to do that i dont think anyone else wants to learn it, they have their own trademarks to perfect...trunks makes the burning attack later in his life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And in a game-wise note, I think it'd be lame for Trunks to get Final Flash seeing as Vegeta's transformation can be a pain to get for most people, and the awesome FF is the reward for it. Give to Trunks and that's just injustice. Plus, it makes them exactly alike with Big Bang being somewhat of an equivalent to Finishing Buster (just stronger.)

Og'

Best answers
trunks actually has ff as ussj in evm... dont know why.. or how.. but I guess its there cuz he could do it as ussj.. I haven't seen like 5 episodes of cell saga... soo... ya..

Best answers
The fact that he's got FF as USSJ in EVM made me create this thread in the first place.

Best answers
Mr Tricks Jr, can you actually tell me some of the other times he uses Final Flash?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offense, but if these people are really dbz fans.. it seems like more of a trunks obsession thread :/

Best answers
Bihal said:
Mr Tricks Jr, can you actually tell me some of the other times he uses Final Flash?
against one of the cell juniors! against goku in the buu saga! with goku against buu.....

Best answers
mabe trunks duse know ff attack he probbly dusent use it thats all.
or cant be botherd to use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno about the others, but in the Japanese version he doesn't actually say "Final Flash" when he throws it at Goku in the Majin fight. I'm pretty sure it was a case of lame dubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom