Trowing move (talk)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I only use throw if there's no one else around me, and if I'm near the ground.

I toss my opponent straight down into the ground, blast his ass with kiblobs, then shoot the blob with a generic beam for the kill. >:D

If one of his teammates is standing around, waiting for the throw to complete, I throw him into his partner. kekeke

Best answers
When i first started playing 1.2 on the net i hated throwing cus u get thrown to the ground and then they fire a heap of beams at me while i was defences less :cry: but now that i have found out that u can wall jump and jump off the ground they can never touch me so throwing is ok.

btw. when ur geting flung back u press and hold jump and u stop flying back

Best answers
Bah forget throwing them into walls, my personal favorite is tossing them into an on coming beam. Does wonders to get rid of that Final Flash headed straight for you.

Best answers
I don't use throwing much because you loose to much Ki.
Only if I need some time or a wall at my back so I can't hit them in the wall. Then I throw them into the wall and catch them with adv melee when they jump off or I throw them far away to the ground to charge something powerfull.
One time (at about a 20M PL) I was able to counter every throw against a transed Vegeta even when he started with full Ki. It was quit funny to watch him drop to normal form and fly away waiting for my onslaught.
So I think it shouldn't use more Ki but it should be faster.
Maybe the throwing animation should accelerate.
I also guess the counter should use up more Ki than it does now so you have to plan ahead if you want to counter and don't use it everytime.

Best answers
When you're on very low health and dont want to risk a single hit, throwing is very useful.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I never said it wasn't usefull..

But i see "newbies" use it everytime just because they can't get use the new melee system very well..

And what really annoys me when i am just done with fighting someone.
Someone else POPS in and trows me away right away..

Or they team up, trow you on the wall, while someone else Fires the beam at you.
And you're dead :p..

Maybe a lock would be nice, means you can ONLY be hurt by that player, and no one else.

Best answers
Or they team up, trow you on the wall, while someone else Fires the beam at you.
well that i actually like...even when they use it against me.... coz it makes a but mor teamplay situation

Best answers
as has been mentioned low health = perfect time to throw and thats when i use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
I never said it wasn't usefull..

But i see "newbies" use it everytime just because they can't get use the new melee system very well..

And what really annoys me when i am just done with fighting someone.
Someone else POPS in and trows me away right away..

Maybe a lock would be nice, means you can ONLY be hurt by that player, and no one else.
Or...you could block. Then they can't throw you at all.

OR...you could hold jump, and kick off the wall.

Best answers
throwing is great but i think there should be a regeneration time or something like that ... being thrown around isn't very funny ... and it should use up most of the ki like solarflare does ...

what the hell is this forum ?! i am trying to get my avatar in and it doesn't seem to accept it ... i choose custom, then i am filling in my url ... and what happens ? nothing ! it's just changed back ... the avatar has 8kb and 100x70 ... so what is this freak of a forum doing to me ? i want my avatar, that's for sure !

It's simply

Best answers
Some times i use it some times i dont, depends what mood im in. Thing is, with i play ESF i dont play to win, i just try and make what im doing look cool. May sound abit weird but when i play it i feel like im in the DBZ world and i like to feel like im playing out an episode.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As has been said... to remind you guys... throwing has had its overall ki cost increased (by *about* 50%) and the speed was about doubled. It's less frustrating and less abusable, though it is still going to happen.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I was wondering if a counter attack would be possible..

Like when you're strong enough then his, you grab him and trow him away instead you get trowed :p

Best answers
Well I also love when I'm being thrown some dood flies up and sees whats happening...they then immediately charge SBC and wait. Ugh. I'm saying over and over see what happens when you throw. Last time that happened I was fortunate enough for the thrower to get the SBC to the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom