Trigun eps

Best answers
Do they have subs or do they have voices in English, cause i was always wondering what it would be like outside of subs (I get my eps on KaZaA, but i think if i see it ill buy it in stores, heh.)

*No talk of Warez on the forums, plz* - Majin_You

Best answers
Whatever you do make sure you dont watch the dubbed amreican version. if you are gonna watch trigun, watch the original japanese ones with english subtitles. The dubed voices are rediculous, i dont think that they could have made them any worse if they tried. The japanese voices are perfect, they suit their resepective charachters perfectly. Aside from the the dubbed vegetas voice in DBZ, the original vash voices is probably the best voice to suit a character ive ever heared.

Best answers
Yeah i just started watching and the JAP eps are much better than the american ones....TRIGUN OWNZ

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as dubs go, trigun wasn't bad at all. Up there with the Cowboy bebop dub. Granted, I prefer subs, but I did geta kick out of their voices :p Especially wolfwood's :p That and I think the guy who did Vash's dub voice also did Kaneda's voice in the new Akira dub. But then again, I like seeing how VA's get around. American or otherwise. You should see how Seki Tomokazu gets around VA wise :p

http://www.win.ne.jp/~toshi/seiyuu/

-Karrde-

Best answers
I liked the dubbed Trigun, i thought Vash's american voice was great. I have a question, how is wolfwood's dubbed voice? I haven't bought that dvd yet. Did they pick a good VA?

Best answers
Originally posted by DeathBox
no, Vash
Oh, Vash? Hold on i'll get a sound clip from a dvd of mine....if i can... :/

*EDIT: Tommorrow, i'll bump this topic back up and give you the sound, you want Japanese or English voice? I'll have either tommorrow if ya want :).

Since i'm getting it from my legal dvd, i doubt this would count as a WARZ or whatever, would it mods? If so, just tell me and i won't give it :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolfwood sounds like a comical evangelical preacher or something (Praise the lord!). All I remember is that it's kinda funny.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom