TRANSFORMATIONS - Timing - Usage

Best answers
A minor suggestion for the next release ... just thinking that if you could make it so ... first time you transform ... such as into SSJ then its ok with the animation and time it takes to transform ... but how about when your killed or later on in the same level ... you want to transform again .. have a shorter animation and time to turn into SSJ ... like in the series ... once adapted to a level the warriors could change quickly ... like what happens in the beta now with freeza that he instantly changes from form 1 to form 2 ... only let it take the time it takes now the first time you transform then perhaps on the 2 or 3 let the player transform quicker ... cause its not series-like that everytime you transform you have to wait 15 seconds or more :) ;)

Best answers
But remember in the series they were never killed after they went SSJ, but they gained more power due to the transform state and they trained dueing the series which gave them more power which made it easy for them to transform quicker.

Remember for the Sayian-jin to transform it takes energy, so i think it is ok the way it is at the moment, because you need to gain more ki to transform quicker, with the more ki you gain the faster your transform.

I believe it is true to the series for the transforms.

Best answers
well if you put it that way ... then why not make transformations faster when you reach certain ki or pl levels ... so if you reach in the game say 8 000 000 or 10 perhaps then everytime you die or just pass that much and descend when you ascend you ascend with a quick anim ... such as in many times ... like goku going SSJ-SSJ2-SSJ3 bla bla ... you know as you see goten or trunks or gohan or anybody in the later episodes turning ssj really fast and descending as ascending in speed ... just so after playing it several times it gets annoying to wait 15 or mores secs to change whilst i receive a kame the size of a city :]

Best answers
it does
when you get you ki over i think 2.5 mil when playing Goku you skip the lighing and enegry shock waves and just get the gold aura and then you transform after a few seconds, and the then onwards the more ki the quicker the aura will be and the tranformation will be, and then after 5 mil ki you just transform straight away with just the press of the button

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh thats why theres perfect sayain, it changes instantly in the game

Best answers
yeah i noticed ... that's why your signature would apply to this post and me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom