Transformations.. thoughts on 1.1

Best answers
I think they should change the transformations for the people who are not saiyans. for example.. cell, freeza, piccolo, etc. because in the show wen they transform they always have 2 go through the screaming and powering up before hand, even wen there pl is high. but in the game, if its high, they just transform automatically (which is stupid) along with the sayains on their perfect transformations they should still show them powerup, maybe for half a second & then transform. NOT transform automatically.

its good to transform in the game wen ur pl is just before perfect transformation because their arms and legs extend and then boom, super sayain...

ive never seen them in the cartoon just transform automatically without having 2 powerup!!!

thankyou for reading :) :) ;D

Best answers
umm well... in defence of the team
1) no game could be perfect in relation to the show
2) by the time your powerlevel is high enough to go instant ssj in most cases, unless you fight just to spite me, you've transformed quite a few times, a few times at least, I assume they've become well versed in it... remember in the buu saga, goku could go ssj and ssj2 without really trying... anyways thats all for my defence of the team, keep in mind: PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT lol
Im off, lates people

Best answers
This is one of those crux'es of Accuracy Vs. Gameplay.

If ESF was 100% accurate. Buu would be able to kick a lot of bootay before goin' down. (Well... longer than it takes now.... MUCH longer)

Krillin would be down in 1 hit.

Well... You get the point.

Now it would'nt be fun if everyone was flyin' around as Buu now would it? ^^

Best answers
it doesnt have 2 be 100% the same.. im just saying its stupid how on perfect transformations they just transform like as if u downloaded the skin or something..

Best answers
Originally posted by -SsJ- Jp
it doesnt have 2 be 100% the same.. im just saying its stupid how on perfect transformations they just transform like as if u downloaded the skin or something..
yeah, this has been suggested several times that i have seen, but i agree, even if transforming didnt stop you from moving, there should still be a power surge, or something. Of course, in the show the only people other then the ssj's who actually have transformations are the baddies, and they only ever do it once... so maybe they WOULD do it instantly if they had high PL's.... ;)

Scruffie

S
The people with permanent trans don't have a perfect trans level do they? They shouldn't I don't think...

Best answers
i argree with him. i think the way it should be is this...

try getting a goku to about 4.9mil then transform he stops for 0.3 seconds and a big sphere of nrg comes out and hes ready to go again i prefer that part of transforming most. it looks like the show. even in the show the quicked tform was "haaaa" then they where ssj it wouldnt affect gameplay that much.

still the team knows best :)

Best answers
maybe...
but i think it looks stupid, when the saiyans go ssj with perfect transformation here in the game...
the last 100.000 pl before perfect transformation, the short shout and effects then "boom" ssj are perfect imho :)
in ps it could be directly, but usually it shout take 0,2 seconds with this shout and effects :)
just switchting the model looks bad *g*

BUT: with perfect transformation (the 0,2 sec i mentioned above) you should can do this whyle running/firing/flying etc....
so u dont have to stop this short 0,2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom