Transformation/High Powerlevel Resistance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Ok the idea of noob vs. pro has come up, no matter the pl the pro will always win. However think of it from the perspective of pro vs. pro. In which case the higher pl WILL be the deciding factor. From that perspective I can agree with Raven's idea, but a complete resistance seems really bad. Basically it means the low pl player can win the fight simply because the high pl player's attacks do no damage.

You've also got to remember that low pl players show up as miniscule dots on the mini-map. Meaning that its not overly difficult to sneak up on a high level opponent unsuspectingly and engage them.
ok obviously ive been misunderstood. Let me straighten this out.

The resistance will NOT work on melee, only eneergy attacks (AKA a freaking kamehameha in the middle of the map while the very very low pl person is in a corner getting killed by it). THIS is what i mean not melee attacks therefore the pros still give just as much damage.

This can also reduce beam spamming somewhat. so it could act as both a newcomer resistance and a beamspammming shield.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't agree with this. Its going to take time to reach the final transformation. If someone joins when a SSJ3 or a Final Form Frieza is around, then it wont be long before the map changes. If there is no map changing though, then PL catch-up will be on so if they die, they'll gain a lot of PL.

If there is no PL catch-up though....well....they'll just be S.O.L.

The only thing newcomers need to worry about is the beam spamming....and that does plenty of damage already after the first transformation. So as long as the PLs dont take drastic jumps between levels, then it should be alright.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
I don't agree with this.

The only thing newcomers need to worry about is the beam spamming....
so why again dont you agree? this is to resist against beams..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disagree as well, i dont like the idea.. if you're worried bout beam nukes, why dont they switch it to sonic boyster's beam idea? more of wave damaged than making the explosions really big

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom