Trans killing....

Best answers
Alot of servers have a thing against trans killing, my debate against that is if they don't want to get trans killed they should reach perfect transformation level. Why have perfect transformation level if it's nearly impossible to reach?

I know the admin has the right to kick and ban, but...maybe in version 1.2 perfect transformation should be a little easier to reach, hardly anybody reaches it before a maps time is up or a map change and that could be a reason most servers have rules against it.

Anyone feel the same way? I got kicked because I accidently finger lasered someone that was across the map that was transforming and all the work I put into transforming with Freiza went to waste ;( . So my suggestion is more reasonable perfect trans levels for next patch, what do you people think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no....only vegeta and goku have hard perfect trans levels to reach...every1 else is ez ....whereas the fact that u get kicked...its simple, dont trans kill, u cant accidently finger laser sum1 who is transing...its obvious and u would have had to aim at them and then fire which wouldnt have been an accident....also, in 1.2 they will have a short time of invulnerability when u respawn, so thats when u should trans if u do =D

Best answers
i didn't see him transforming, i was really for away. I saw my crosshair turn red and I shot, it's not my fault he happened to be transforming.

Best answers
or.. they could make u invincible while transforming............

Best answers
nfway invincible while trans, that would be so wrong. some people already use trans'ing as a ghetto block from melee, imagine if they could to it with beams as well.

Best answers
i agree with madd dog on that, but a way around that would be to make it so you can't cancel after you start transforming. that way giving invincibility won't let them abuse the ghetto trans block.

Best answers
Well simple solution don't like being transkilled just dont transform. simple... some people just don't understand that it can be vital to kill some one or atleast hurt him bad while transforming, i do it all the time, simply because i don't want them to get stronger...

Best answers
just nock him abit wit mele then trans :D he'll tink if he atks u youl stop transing and finish him off =p

PS:thats just te unwriten way of maken a no trans-kilen rulez :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they don't like trans killing, you can just go to another server, or make your own :]

Best answers
going to another server... yes....making my server I can't because I got a router ;( , and it's not only the problem of individual servers banning. I'm just thinking that there should be a solution prior to version 1.2's release that could deal with this, along with disks and gohan sheild crashing servers.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people who complain about getting trans killed, well, its what it sounds like its an excuse, DONT trans in an obvious place, you were dumb enough to leave youself open to attack, and when you get attacked you try to say that THEY suck for geting the attack in, to retain some of your "pride",

the point of the game is to kill, or be killed, complaining about trans killing, seems more like crying about the fact that you got killed, .

shoot or be shot, dont cry about dying

Best answers
transing is like,in a fps you c somne runen to a reelly good powerup,u cant just LET them grab te gun/aromer,u kil them fore they can get it or thel make u regreat u let em grab it. on te oter hand i dont c much problem wit leten em trans anyway dosent realy mater to me :/

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not trans killing is like not killing someone in NS because they're transforming into an onos and they're in an egg. People who whine about trans killing do so because it just annoys them and they don't want to put any strategy into where they trans and they don't like the idea that you can be defenseless. If you trans in the open, you deserve to be killed. It's an FFA game, ppl just need to learn how to deal. Thing is, some admins don't wanna learn how to deal with it, so they get power happy and toss out bans like candy. Bottom line, it's a whiner's excuse to why they can't be goku and be all dramatic with a super trans in an obvious place like on TV and be perfectly safe. Modding the game to make transkilling impossible would just be silly.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Wow...seems like people are finally getting the right idea.

Best answers
Kardde,im glad to see that not everyone is so stupid. Transforming is not a right, it is a privledge. The prerequisites for transforming are fisrt, getting a high enough power level, and then surviving for a few seconds while completely defenseless. The higher your power level, the less time you have to wait. If you are dumb enough to hit z as soon as you get that last kill which fills up your trans bar, you deserve to be killed. People who whine about getting trans-killed are just mad because they suck. Also, Barney's Soul, learn to ****ing type, you remind me of the special ed kids at school, jesus christ you ****ing retard.

Best answers
Well.. so the majority of you are with me that transkilling is a part of the game, but the power hungry admins still feel like banning whenever someone attempts a trans kill.

Maybe adding damage reduction during a trans would be the best thing to do, not too much but maybe 1/4 damage reduced. Adding a trans cool down time would be good too, so you can only abuse the ghetto trans block once in a fight (maybe make the cool down 30 seconds?)? Anyone agree?

Best answers
Ask when you join a server what the rules are. If they say no trans killing, leave!
Back on topic, I find it funny when someone says "ur a nub!!111" after you've transkilled. If you don't want to be transkilled don't trans in an easy place to find, or simply don't transform

Best answers
That ghetto trans block problem should be resolved, it's absurd when you hear a trans scream every 2 seconds in a melee fight.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think my suggestion on a cvar for trans killing would be good.
mp_transkill 0 = you can't attack someone while they are transing
mp_transkill 1 = you can beam someone transing
mp_transkill 2 = you can melee or beam someone transing

As per power hungry admins, please let me know if this happens on my server because I have always said trans kill is allowed just not respected.

Best answers
making it like that would make esf ghetto block city, trans screams everywhere !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom