Trans-killing

Do you kill people when they are transforming?

• Always!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

• Never!!

• Total voters
Best answers
Agreed,
I don't see anything wrong with transformation killing especially when they transform mid fight, that just makese me angry. If I see someone transforming I'll kill them, no matter what. If i'm already in a fight I won't go out of my way, but ya know.. If im looking for a fight i'll ki blob the guy. Theres nothing you can do about it, trans killing is always going to happen. Unless the person has god mode but thats kinda dumb

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only trans kill when the enemy is useing it for a trans block.

Best answers
Ok, here's a word for all who gets transkilled, hide. I mean, come on, some ppl transform in the middle of a fight too! It's annoying as HELL, when they "trans-block". So that's a reason to kill them. Oh and if a guy just floats right in the middle of a stage transforming, I'd beam him sick.

Best answers
whats the big deal... if you get trans killed do the same to the goofy who did it... almost every time i play the goofs try to trans kill me simle to avoid as soon as you see him chargin something or shooting ki balls stop trans and rip him apart and then trans... and if i meet a guy who is transed and still transkills me i just spawnkill beam spam and backstab him while hes fighting others to give him a tast of his own medicin. most guys ussually get all ****y and start crying and whining and completely forget that they did the same...
and that little ki ball trick is so old news that every newb has learned to avoid it...

Best answers
I still think transkilling is wrong and with the new melee system is based on speed and when you transform you get faster so tranforming still does something nvm how good you are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Whats the #1 noob skill? Slamming him into the ground and ki blasting him? Um...how exactly is that noobie? Its a quick way to get rid of unwanted enemies.
Ness said:
Its not right to pick on noobs dude
??
Thats the #1 noob skill Zeonix, picking on weaker opponents or extremely vulnerable opponents :\

Best answers
Well... ya, I think that's what he means. When you're in a server and everyone is 100 x's more horrible than you are, you pick the weakest and hunt them out of exsistance even when they are transforming. ;D :laff:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...Ness? Why would i only go after the weaker people? That "#1 noob skill" works on pros as well. Believe me, it works (unless the person is 10 times better than you are). Im not sure why you would think people only transkill noobs. Everyone is equal in my book.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
there is no damn point in this so just close this already iam so suprired they havent
Hey dont talk to MP like that!
Anyway I do it all the time, least I used to till I lost my ISP :x and deleted HL and its 100 mods. I'll reinstall when I get an ISP again. bleh. Anyway you think this is DBZ? Im not going to be as stupid as gokou and say "Let me wait for him to get stronger so I can die along with my planet".

Best answers
i just never transkill.
I wanna win because i fight well or i don't wanna win at all.
I'm just a player that wins honest, and in my opinion transkilling is not honest cause the player transing can't move.
Again, it's my opinion, so please don't flame me about it

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to assume I can accurately say that everybody here who says they don't trans-kill also doesn't kill someone in CS/DOD/any other game when they are reloading. No matter how you slice it, it's the exact same thing. And I guarantee you that every single one of you would kill someone when they are reloading.

You try to transform, you take the risk of someone trying to stop you, it's not dishonourable at all, it's part of the game.

Best answers
not to be harsh or ignorant, but reloading doesn't take 9/+9 seconds and reloading can't be seen as easy as transing (meaning: you can easily see that someone is transing, but you cannot see that someone is reloading that easy)

and again, the above post was my opinion

Best answers
SSJ Isaac said:
not to be harsh or ignorant, but reloading doesn't take 9/+9 seconds and reloading can't be seen as easy as transing (meaning: you can easily see that someone is transing, but you cannot see that someone is reloading that easy)

and again, the above post was my opinion
It's very easy to see if someone is reloading (talkin about CS) you can clearly see if the player isnt to far away when he is reloading and when he is looking/aiming around him. I say this and I'm not too good at CS, so you can figure those that are pros.

Best answers
that may be true...but i think the point he was trying to make is that u cant see someone reloading from across a map like u can see someone transing...and someone else kinda re-enforced my piont earlier...not many maps have places to hide...and even if there are...when u have trans's like gokus where there is lightning and big white spheres exploding from your body it doesnt matter if u hide or not because someone is gonna see u...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I trans kill people if im ina happy mood. or if there being ****s. I will 100% deff trans kill if they either:
1). Try to trow me and then detrans and try to trans again
2). Spamming the map being and all around ****.
3). Owning the **** out of me.
4). Being a **** to myself or the server (mainly me)
Other then that i mosly follow optis rule, ESF is war; And I look out for #1 (me)

And about that challeneg crap, if i want that i go get some random ape to beat the **** out of me.

Best answers
MysticUub said:
that may be true...but i think the point he was trying to make is that u cant see someone reloading from across a map like u can see someone transing...and someone else kinda re-enforced my piont earlier...not many maps have places to hide...and even if there are...when u have trans's like gokus where there is lightning and big white spheres exploding from your body it doesnt matter if u hide or not because someone is gonna see u...
Well yes, you (and he) have a point there, but every good thing has to have a bad part of it, and the good thing of transing is more power, the bad side however is that you are easily seen. It would be pretty unfair (for some) if you could just trans like that and they wouldnt have a oportunity to stop you.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand the problem... speaking realistically, and by that I mean, in actual trial and error gameplay situations in real servers, most of the time most people don't transkill unless you do it in the middle of a fight. Even when they actually do decide to start transkilling you, most of the time your transformations are too short to leave you vulnarable at distance. The time it takes for someone to charge up a kame and hit you with it outweighs the time it takes to transform in almost every situation. That combined with the fact that you can simply stop, move, and start again at no cost to yourself sends me the message that this isn't even an issue on servers. I'm guessing most of the players that think it's a big problem came in to post right after it happened to them a couple of times, but the vast majority of the time it doesn't.

Let's be real. Not everyone transkills in all situations. If someone is stalking you personally you can change servers or try something besides transforming, but usually no one is stalking you. If there are only a couple of people on the server that are transkilling just watch out for them and don't trans unless they're reasonably far away, or don't trans until you can do it faster.

People in here seem to be arguing about the "ability" to transkill while ignoring the fact it doesn't usually happen. You have plenty of options to keep yourself safe from transkilling including but not restricted to stopping and starting somewhere else.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never do it , if it's a bot yea , but when i vs people i show respect to people who trans , coz to me there more of a challenge then

Best answers
I always transkill when I get the chance... seeing how the fact that my computer is slower than most, I tend to lag, and can almost never dodge a move because of the choke... And 2, I consider myself a noob against non-relatively new players, or vets, and if they are better than me, why would I let them transform to have even more of an upperhand against me... no matter how "honorable" it may be, it's the most stupid thing to do to let an enemy gain the upperhand.

I mean... if you were in war with an enemy, or even if you were in a CS CAL Match( to add something more fictional so that it's on the same basis), would you let your enemy gain the upper-hand? Would you let your enemy reload, or get better artillery to kill you with? You wouldn't do it any of those times, so why complain when someone doesn't want to do it in a game like this?

I don't understand why people get mad at Trans-killing, but that was what the Time Delay was made for. If you get to the Perfect Transformation level, at that point you wouldn't have to be a sitting duck while someone was picking you off with ki blasts. If it wasn't supposed to be an aspect of the game, then the people @ ESF should've taken it out/never put it into the game. Or they could've made a cvar that doesn't let attacks hurt you while transforming.

Besides, it's a game. People get b**chy when people do it, but it's a game nevertheless, and they should never be taken that seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom