Trans-killing

Do you kill people when they are transforming?

• Always!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

• Never!!

• Total voters
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personaly i dont transkill and i do wait for the enemy to get transed (me likes the animations) but when i reach the trans PL i trans and go back because the long animation holds untill you reach perfct or trans once other than that i use the trans only if i realy have to or to make a funey looking sceene whit another playerbit he has to cooperate :laff: (accsend and descend in a rytm itats realy funney)

Best answers
Grega that is the EXACT same strategy i use, i usually enjoy playing against an ssj gohan when im goku at 1.2 mil because im all about getting my pl as high as possible, and while gohan transforms every time, each death he is gonna lose pl or might gain maybe 10,000; while ill get 100k every death and have the same pl in regular form as he does transformed. But like i said, im all about getting my pl as high as possible, and kiblobing someone while there transforming followeed by a generic beam is great way to get pl up.

Best answers
It really depends on the day for me if i trans kill or not I always take the outlook that people are going to try to kill me when i trans. Firstly though there is a desend button if i am getting attacked while trying to trans or i see a beam coming my way i will press it and either move somewhere else or kill the person who are trying to kill me. Its funny to see those people who just stand in a ki blob complaining while they are dying.

On team servers i do trans kill because it is a team game. If someone is atking my team mate while they are transing ill go and attack or kill them and do my best to defend my team mates. I also expect my team mates to do the same although i know most people dont even think of playing as a team so i have to take care of myself.

On a team server if you done like people who trans kill when someone goes to ki blob a team mate why dont u get in the way of the blobs and just block them for your team mate as you never know they might do the same for you later.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
And if they took out detonations no one would use beams again unless they felt like getting hurt. Detonations stay in until wave damage comes into play, if it ever does.
powering struggling is pretty much useless now because of beam detonation they need to take beam detonating out, or make the beams wider.

Best answers
Personally, if someone transes right in front of me, or in the open, i'm gonna hit them, and hard. I don't hunt down people transing, but if you don't even make an attempt to hide to transform, and i see you, then you won't survive it.

Best answers
i never trans kill and i ahte it when ever i make my own server i say trnas killing is not aloud and you will get kicked after the 2 warning

Best answers
Normally I don't transkill, unless someone starts to transkill me ;( , or when there's some beam spammer killing me when i'm meleeing others! ;(
Moreover, when I'm in trouble... few ki... I use trans to get invunerable to melee attacks but as soon as my opponent flees away to beam me or not... I stop trans and hit and run him :devgrin: ... so I can get some space and time to recharge! :laff:
When others do that to me i simply trans kill them as I admitt they may do it to me when I trans block! :)

Best answers
You shouldn't use trans to block melee, correct me if i am wrong, but is that no an exploit, not to mention annoying as hell?

Best answers
I can understand the transkilling of Buu, Cell and Krillin (cuz they are perm) because all of them get some sort of massive boost, and that can be a huge disadvantage to other players (mostly they just have alot of speed over other chars) but people like Gohan or Trunks, I can kill them with ease even after they transform. They aren't anything special you just have to put up with a little bit of annoying nonsense from them till you can transform, and after that Gohan or Trunks chars can easily be overpowered by Goku/Vegeta, or even Frieza/Piccolo.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
I never understood why transkilling was so frowned upon, it just doesn't make sense to me. It should be treated like everything else that gives you an advantage, but for some reason it isn't. The only thing I can come up with is that some people want ESF to be dramatic like the show... well it's not, it's a fast paced game that doesn't have time for your drama... so save the drama for yo mama.
Its frowned upon becuz ppl cant defend themselves, in UT 2 ppl going for the keg or dd can fight each other, if someone gets in the Leviathan (vehicle you dont know the name of) ppl can still fight back, when your transing you cant fight back, thats why ppl complain if you could move while transing its np. And thats the judge jury and executioners verdict.

Anyway, im good at melee and can fight any PL (yes it is harder) but the same tactics still apply so I dont care if ppl trans or not, if they trans next to me after spawn, ill let them, if they trans midfight very rarely will I let them get away with it. Other transkill like gibbing someone from across the map is purely unintentional he/she gets caught in the fray of the intended victim, still after explaining rarely does it convince them, and forever ur branded a "f4g n4p transkill3r"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dredj said:
Its frowned upon becuz ppl cant defend themselves, in UT 2 ppl going for the keg or dd can fight each other, if someone gets in the Leviathan (vehicle you dont know the name of) ppl can still fight back, when your transing you cant fight back, thats why ppl complain if you could move while transing its np. And thats the judge jury and executioners verdict.
It's a different style of power up Dredj, while you brought up a good point, it's still different in comparison to ESF. In UT, the keg o health, the levathian, and the double damage are all up for grabs in the map. Someone can steal it right in front of you and blast you. In ESF you have to acheive the powerup to a super saiyan on your own. No one can take it away from you physically and say "Ha ha, I grabbed your ssj power, now I'm gonna use it!". So if no one can stop you from initiating it, then they have to be able to stop you from completing it at least. If not, it wouldn't be fair, and transforming would be a snap. Evey game has it's own style of balance for these type of things, this is ESF's.

Anyway, im good at melee and can fight any PL (yes it is harder) but the same tactics still apply so I dont care if ppl trans or not, if they trans next to me after spawn, ill let them, if they trans midfight very rarely will I let them get away with it. Other transkill like gibbing someone from across the map is purely unintentional he/she gets caught in the fray of the intended victim, still after explaining rarely does it convince them, and forever ur branded a "f4g n4p transkill3r"
Eh, I transkill only when I need to, they can spout whatever they want at me. I really could care less. I'm there to win, not to follow their codes of behavior. If it's a server rule then I won't unless someone else does it to me. People get mad all the time, and think that I'mdoing it just to piss them off. They seem to have a hard time understanding that I'm simply trying to play the game, and part of that involves me winning. :)

Best answers
Simple enough answer from me:

I only transkill if i'm fighting someone and they leave to trans, stop in mid and and trans, or trans near me so they can come and lay down some beats on my ass. They have to be actively involved with me and my gaming fists. In any other scenario i just leave them alone.

The only time i transkill when i don't mean to is when i've got to 7millionPL (or some other ridiculous number) with buu, and i fire a turbo'd mouthblast into the middle of the map for fun. Most of the people who see it/die by it are like "wow holy ****, nice explosion", because i dont beamspam, but occasionally i hit a whiner. i won't go into that now....

DiZ

Best answers
even if i fight against my worst enemy........NEVER!!!!
cuz that will be cheating!!!

Best answers
If my enemy transes right in front of me, seeing me, I'll blast him to hell before he knows it.
But if I find them hiding, I wont kill them, they did it right. I'll kill them after them transform for the powerlevel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when we are in a good fight i let them trans in front of me, but when there is a fight with random peeps, i just trans kill them, besides that since this is an option what you can do i can there is nothing bad about it.
If you wasnt supossed to trans kill then they should let it out

Best answers
i only transkill someone if they transkill me.. i dont care if they pick gohan or trunks and transform early, i like the challange to fight a ssj as a non-ssj, if they just don't transkill me when im able to trans i don't transkill them... and of course if they transblock i kill them...

Best answers
People are saying that they can't hide in the maps but it's not really about that. There's always a proper time to do it. If you're on a sever with multiple people, dont even try it until the others are all engaged with each other. Then it's not really hiding, it's waiting till the others are occupied and you can get through it.

If you're going one on one, then just dont let them transform back. Its not that difficult really.

It's all about strategy. And damn bad one is to transform in the middle of an arena where everyone can see you and is fighting around you.

Best answers
Ill kill anyone that makes the stupid descision to transform while fighting tor transform to avoid melee. I actually like being called a n00b after they get smacked.

Best answers
Its really stupid to complain about something like this anyway. Next thing we know, someone will be complaining that someone killed them while they're charging up.

"Well cause it's suppose to be dramatic like in the show!!!"

Honestly. Might as well complain that you're not invincible either.

Best answers
I'm brand new to this forum *first post yahoo* and I saw this topic thinking that everyone will say no but I almost fall off my chair in shock at what I saw I am noting to shout about skill wise but I play for fun not to kill everything .I NEVER transkill I don't know what transblock is but if someone transkills on the server I'll kill them without me transkilling them .Also I use gohan and I try not to use his SSj as you get more pl that way . But if someones whooping my ass I'll trans how can I hide ? there is no where to hide too on most normal maps (on city you can hide though) I don't know why i hate transkilling but I think it shouln't be done and if people think other wise they can do that but everyone can think what they want I thing it's wrong and that you should be made invinceable

*P.s nice forum here *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom