Trans kill prevention

Best answers
well this idea seems to work out, how about when you transform you get a "special" aura around you that is big and is like Gohan's sheild and when your done transforming any energy shot at u will be shot back with a explosion around you(like when their done in the game now) and if no energy is submited nothing will be hurt when your done you will just see a smaller explosion look. i know this is kinda confusing so if you need it explained further i will try

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like every other transformation protection thread, I'm going to give the same answer.

Transforming is risky. You have to gain that PL multiplier, it shouldn't come easily. That's why they've incorporated the perfect transform system where higher PLs transform faster

Best answers
Well the only protection the ESF team had added is, when transforming you can't get melee'ed anymore.

Best answers
i think if people are close to u wihle transing the white sheild type thing should hrow them back like getting hit with melee i know the could hit long range but it would be cool.............also its no ka me ka me ha its ka-me-ha-me-ha

Best answers
I DONT think thats a good idea.I like it the way it is.
If theyre going to make people who trans invulnerable,the people just going to use the trans as a block.But thats just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people already trans just to avoid getting hit. frankly i think it should go back to the way it was where your fair game for anyone even with melee.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trans block i dont use, but enve thought melee isnt allowed ot hit ppl that are transfoming, when I transform, i got all these noobs hugging me (i get nervous) so i detrans for a quick second holding melee down to get those noobs out of my site.
Tehy would make hte players tha transfom inverunuable, but make it so that the other players cant get verry close (melee distance)

Best answers
shadow_wolf said:
also its no ka me ka me ha its ka-me-ha-me-ha
no its KA ME KA ME HA when Goten does it at the world martial arts tournament during his fight with trunks in japanese, i have already told others this so any way. back on topic well if your in a big game then no matter where u go theres always an enemy and i always search for the 1 that never does trans kils or comes close to u when ur transformming.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like this idea.
I can see how you get frustrated from being attacked/killed while you're transforming, but that's part of it. There is a chance that you'll get killed while transforming, and it's intentional.
I'm sure the team didn't make the transformations go faster as you power up just because they felt like it.

Xer

Best answers
Maybe just make the the transformation aura do damage to people within melee range, that would be best in my oppinion.

Edit: nothing big to spam trans for, 2-3 per second, enough to discourage impatient newbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom