Trandformations and new attacks, abilities

Best answers
since I know you can make the second level of transformations fairly easily this is my suggestions for new attacks and what not (some Budokai stuff)

Goku ssj2 = warp kamehameha, give goku the ability to use teleport while charging the kamehameha
Vegeta ssj2 = Atomic Blast - MUCH stronger basic beam attack, Final Explosion - takes final flash time to charge, must be fully chrarged to even fire and if does fire, kills you and all around you, say fully charged final flash exposion size....
Frieza - that move he(still would love to say she :p) used to destroy Namic?
Perfect Cell - Cell Kids (would be intresting, make them like snarks, small and annoying)
Krillan Unlocked Potential (really best idea for him) - Fierce Disrupto disk, charges much faster than normal one, larger
Piccolo Fused with Kami - make his scatter shot better? (Hellzone Grenade in Budokai) make it a charge (how much charged depends on how much fired), than have secondary stop them all (freeze in mid air) than second push of secondary makes them all fly towards the locked opponent, use melee logic for lock?
Trunks ssj2 - no ideas really :p any suggestions
Super Buu (question why you using the brown Mc.Hammer Buu anyway, thought Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, was how it went?) anyway if Super Buu is the one, than absorb! like candy but make more of a struggle, and if Buu wins he absorbs the player (kills him he can reapawn) and get a power boost and one attack from that class like goku&cell=kamehameha, Piccolo=SBC and Vegeta=Galik Gun....and Extention Attck, that move with the one hand in the air and sends out little blasts all over the place like rain of death...maby chrage it and longer charge longer the rain occurs and make like a fountian or pink blasts (maby) than dont home in on anyone just cover a very large area....AND
if Kid Buu, have to have the destroy Earth attack (psycho Ball or something)
Gohan ssj2 - Super Kamehameha? or something else suggestions?

ok well that is my input what ya think?

Best answers
Goku: Already has that... And it's not just restricted to kamehameha

Vegeta: Been suggested before always been "noed" and debated to death.

Frieza: If I recall correctly, that was either Deathball (which he has) or the blackhole deathball, which is basically the same thing.

Cell: Been suggested before and debated to death.

Krillin: Uuuhhh.... No.

Piccolo: This is already in the game, and what you're suggesting has been suggested before.

Buu:Ummmm..... definate no..

Gohan: No...

Best answers
well I guess everything I have suggested sucks in your oppinion, can I get a dev member's oppinion? anywho what the hell do you suggest for new attacks and abilities for all the characters.....HUH!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more transformations and new attacks are planned for later releases. currently trunk's flame thorwer is being worked on (the move he killed cyborg crieza with) and frieza is getting his telekinesis technique. (the ability to move objects with his mind, rocks and trees.)

Best answers
:S First of all, don't put words in my mouth. Second of all, your suggestions, while worth considering, have mostly been suggested before, and already refused by dev members or weren't really anything that would actually change gameplay or make it better in the first place ("super kamehameha for Gohan?").

Edit: And yeah, like Prince said, most of them are already getting new attacks worked on.

Best answers
Dude, if you simply searched the forums you would know that about 9/10's of your suggestions had already been suggested for, and been shot down by people, moderators, and DEV MEMBERS...no need to rag on someone for pointing that out to you. And about your ideas, there are logical reason why they wont work, except for one.

I too wish that there would be a way for you to stop your ki balls during Piccolo's scatter shot...although I'm not sure how do-able it is, especially with frame rate going down the higher the amounts of ki balls you make...it would be nice to be able to do something similar to what piccolo did in the series

Best answers
still dont inderstand why McHammer Buu is being used...(only in like 1-2 episodes)
also I cant wait to see the attacks they come up with, if not the ones we all have suggested before (not that many attacks left...). For piccolo, all you would have to do is make the secondary stop them instead of make them explode (invisible trail on them make it a attack where he has to stand still) and code it that a second secondary press sends them all flying towards the targeted enemy....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku ssj2 = warp kamehameha, give goku the ability to use teleport while charging the kamehameha
already done

[quoteVegeta ssj2 = Final Explosion - takes final flash time to charge, must be fully chrarged to even fire and if does fire, kills you and all around you, say fully charged final flash exposion size....[/quote]

come on that is the most retarded move ever no one wants to blow themselfs up cause what the heck would be the point of killing someone if u gain -1 kills anyway for killing urself

seriously people stop suggesting this move over and over and over its stupid it doesnt work with esf or any game like it

Frieza - that move he(still would love to say she :p) used to destroy Namic?
a purple death ball would be a bit of a waste when it would do the same thing

Perfect Cell - Cell Kids (would be intresting, make them like snarks, small and annoying)
his next trans would be imperfect cell not perfect cell

Krillan Unlocked Potential (really best idea for him) - Fierce Disrupto disk, charges much faster than normal one, larger
scatter disk would be a far better idea

Piccolo Fused with Kami - make his scatter shot better? (Hellzone Grenade in Budokai) make it a charge (how much charged depends on how much fired), than have secondary stop them all (freeze in mid air) than second push of secondary makes them all fly towards the locked opponent, use melee logic for lock?
what melee lock

Trunks ssj2 - no ideas really :p any suggestions
the problem is trunks just doesnt have any moves hes only got 2 and both are in

Super Buu (question why you using the brown Mc.Hammer Buu anyway, thought Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, was how it went?) anyway if Super Buu is the one, than absorb! like candy but make more of a struggle, and if Buu wins he absorbs the player (kills him he can reapawn) and get a power boost and one attack from that class like goku&cell=kamehameha, Piccolo=SBC and Vegeta=Galik Gun....and Extention Attck, that move with the one hand in the air and sends out little blasts all over the place like rain of death...maby chrage it and longer charge longer the rain occurs and make like a fountian or pink blasts (maby) than dont home in on anyone just cover a very large area....AND
if Kid Buu, have to have the destroy Earth attack (psycho Ball or something)
genocide attack is a high possiblity for buu would prob work like that or close

but absorbsion is highly unlikely would totaly over power buu if he could get a move like sbc or kamehameha and more no one would pick anyone but buu

Gohan ssj2 - Super Kamehameha?
if i remember super kamehameha is planned for ssj2 gohan i believe

but come on why dont people try comming up with ideas that havent been said before instead of rehashing the same stuff over and over again

Best answers
im agreeing with scatter disk for krillen. that would be cool. though he would be a god with that attack. u think disk spammers are bad now! still fix that bug with the server crashing and it could be balanced. heres a suggestion for trunks. since he has no good attacks, make him seriously excell in mellee/speed or whatever other areas you can think of. his early trans is good but still isnt enough. maybe melle could do slightly more damage with him while his sword is out?

Best answers
trunks' melee already does do more damage

and the best thing to do for him would be to switch his attacks making FB a beam and BA a ball...but that whole idea has been hashed around a few times so I wont go there

Best answers
For Frieza's new move(if there is one) I think it should be the beam he used on SSJ trunks before the death ball.(It's yellow and big)

Best answers
yea that move

also what melee lock? you know the one that makes the red box appear around the enemy when you left click on them once....

well for Vegeta they will have to take attacks from his fight with Goku or Buu in the Majin Buu Saga

umm hello Imperfect Cell IS THE CURRENT TRANSFORMATION, you know the one with the huge lips, he only has 3 stages.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom