Training to get better

Best answers
You were perm banned from Phatslugga. It is his server and he makes the rules. You assaulted his clan members in a highly degrading way...IE me by hoping that my heart condition would cause me to have a heart attack and die. Whining 16 year old indeed. Smeg if you care for a match..just Pm me and we can set things up. I do not "whine" i am very humble when i play if it is well respected. Many if not all that face me can say that about me. Shin carl is just sore that 1.2 doesn't appeal to him as much as 1.1. He lives in the past and that is how he will always be remembered...in the past.

and just for the record "legend"

I have beaten pretty much everyone that there is to be beaten

i have defeated kartsa, carnage, omni, sephize, members of sggk, ocrana and Mystical, ape niko demus, thymoni, chouji, all of my clan members, all of the kai clan...You say i am on a high horse? prove me wrong then..we can set up a match if you like...and we will have plenty of viewers...what say you?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say SSJ Shin Carl (aka Legend) is full of it >.>

Sarutobi is and probably will always be considered "The Best in ESF"

If you want to get better at ESF, turning to SS is the best way to go. And any other Z member for that matter.

nge

Best answers
Hey saru, I'm just getting back into the game and I'd love to play you again. I doubt the results would be any different but I think it could be fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
lmao sarutobi sucks stop giving him credit. he needs to play on the smallest maps to win.
oh great you come here and decide to bag on someone.... Skill is not limited to distance on maps always , there are other wyas of movement that you can still conserve you ki with and still own. Why is it that you must be this way and bag on people , and why did you be so mean to saru while playying against him , comments that you gave to him (which i will not state) were rather stupid imo

anyway

iv'e gotten alot better then i use to be , but i'm not use to olnine play that much , but if i do get some good net and good ping then i will gladly look forward to a challenge. Even though i was pretty skilled , i decided to read chakra's guide at esf-world and the gliding technique did give me some good. Other then that i have just about perfected swoop freefalling in a way that seems pretty good (it took a while for me to get use to it)

if i were you i would just get another computer in the house with no one on it to join and practice owning that player and see what options and what not you have , you may just discover a way to completely own the world (or you could always do this with the bot settings , but they always do something so i find it better when i feel i need to discover something to use my guest computer in that respect)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
No no no sir, you are mistaken Sarutobi. For me to have lost to you is a very funny joke. Like I said before, and I will say it again. Until you can "beat me" in both 1.2, and 1.1 (you can't beat me in neither) please stop holding yourself on your high horse. Also banning people from the server you play on for being able to own you, and beat you senseless is not the best way to say your "good"

do you really expect people to believe that? >_> what the hell is you're malfunction? its a computer game, calm down ladies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
do you really expect people to believe that? >_> what the hell is you're malfunction? its a computer game, calm down ladies.
ditto , and if you comment on peoples medical/personal life like that doesn't look good on your part /me wants to give shin karl a match to see if i can pound him and get revenge on all those degrading comments :devgrin: plus /me is no slouch :p

Another way of getting better is realising what flaws you may have in your play style that people can manipulate and try to figure out ways of what to do in your weaker situations or just delvelop a method of preventing that from happening

Best answers
he is upset since we used to be partners...

-)Z(- Legend and -)Z(- Sarutobi Sensei

He was in charge of Z before i was...then he left and got upset

Best answers
Sigh. I am a little too lazy right now to be making longs posts, so I'll make this short winded.

Sarutobi was the co leader i let him be co leader. I quit playing esf so I gave him leader.

Saru, and me made the Z server passworded with just us in it. I said lets play on Arrival. I owned his ass because Blocking and Insta Advanced Throwing isn't so effecient when there is a bigger space. for you to be able to get a Free combo, and a Generic Beam off of everytime you throw someone.

I quit esf. Then i came back one day, because all the stuff about saru being number 1. So i got back on he unbanned me from the Z server. We fought.

Then he got annoyed because he was getting beaten then complained about my "tactics" that he is still to this day unable to get around. So he banned me from the server once i mentioned that he is just angry that I am still ahead of him even after quitting esf.

I don't see how you brainwashed everyone here making them believe your the best when you know good, and well Gohan is better then you. Most people who beat you you accuse them of 1. Hacking. 2. "Using cheap tactics".

Here I am again. Retired just appearing.

For the record I created -)Z(-.

One more thing.

Also why would i be upset because I left, and why would I be upset cause we were partners? Lol Partners. Thats funny. If anyone in this damn game was my partner it was Draylock.

(to answer to skiwan, yes I know its a just a computer game. well not just a game but its just a "mod" there is no such thing as a tournament scene where I can win a lil thing called money. SO i now invest my time into fighting games where when I win it would actually matter, instead on some online ranking tournament list where I get nothing but a small thing of respect from just 100 people no offense though to the esf commnuity im just speaking the reality of it).

I have to actually make this a big post because I over read some ****.

.IE me by hoping that my heart condition would cause me to have a heart attack and die. (Sarutobi Sensei)

Ok I would never "hope" for anyone to die. What I said was that "Your heart would trouble you from all this stress" You took it the wrong way so did phatsllugga then he went on and on and on. Then banned me.

Also I am not living in the past I bring up 1.1 from time to time. To 1. **** with people, 2. **** with people, 3. **** with people.

1.1 overall is fast. I like things that are fast. 1.2 got slower, but just more about who knows what about the game pretty much. Who could out exploit who.

The fact remains though. You will not play me in 1.1, and I don't see why you would want to play me in 1.2. You said it yourself. My style is very hard to beat and is very annoying to fight. Which is why you always lose I have way more patience then you.

Best answers
like phatslugga PM'ed you about...HE banned you...not me...You seem to still be "out of the loop" ...i beat nikodemus ((gohan)) 10-5 last night so i dont' know what you are talking about...and if i am not mistaken...and i still do have a few demos of it...last time we had a real match to 10...you lost 10-2 with draylock and necro mocking you on ventrillo....if you care to prove me wrong...the door is Always open

ps. about the heart condition...Dude you said you wanted me to die...you didn't try to "help me" there was no "stress"....You said you hoped i would die..phat read it, i read it, hybrid read it...it is done...you messed up...if you want a match since you are online now...we can join a server...pick one..anyone and i will gladly show you

Best answers
Well it appears we are beginning to post one after another. Why don't we 1. Take this to aim, 2. Take this to PM's. IT appears I am unintentionally ruining this guys thread. Of his quest on finding a way to train and get better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Than ill bring it ontopic a bit.

My question how can you get better when you constantly have 5 to 30 FPS?

cause i just cant get past that :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a new card. If you're running a game this old at 5-30 you need a new gfx card...or a new computer :p

Best answers
Lol the moaning of the americans :) Too bad the duel server of vossey is gone... and that i'm banned from the other vossey :D We need a new duel server in europe so I can challenge sarutobi regularly. At some point I'll beat him... i hope... I think only the admins on Vossey overshadow the ban-happyness of tje american admins :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize, there are only about 2 or 3 dedicated american servers up and none of them ban people for no reason. Shin Carl here was banned for a reason... actually, many reasons so I don't know what you're talking about when you say the admins here are ban happy.

The admin at the vossey server needs to chill out with the bannings though. I was playing there the other night and when I tried connecting in the morning, I was banned. I'm not sure why to be totally honest.. Could anyone maybe pm me the msn or aim of an admin from there?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the aus servers are supposedly down for a bit , but the ozforces server has been down for ages wich is the really annoyying thing , since i'm wanting to fight smeg and nji again , the only players i can find that i can verse with good ping and that are on ethier equal fotting or a challenge to overcome

all the server atm in aus are just newbs with bots that are no fun , infact the host mistook me for a bot (must of been a 12yr old or something , dam 12yr olds)

pm me and i will train with you smeg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best way to get better is to watch other people play and learn from them. It's how I learned back when I was just starting, and it's how most of the vets learned. Like someone else said, a high mouse sensitivity is very helpful, so is good ki management. If you make sure to keep your ki at a good level, then you'll do well (one of my weaknesses). One thing you shouldn't do, is go into a server and demand that someone stop and show you how to play, granted there are people that will help you out, but overall it's just rude to do that.

On a side note, I own "The server (formerly -)Z(- )" and if you have any problems with the admins there, any problems with me or my rules, please contact me. I'm more than happy to change things around to better suit the community. The best way of contacting me is by PM, I don't go on AIM much, nor do I check my e-mail as often as I should. I do though, check my PM's at least once a day.

Best answers
Sub said:
Sephize, there are only about 2 or 3 dedicated american servers up and none of them ban people for no reason. Shin Carl here was banned for a reason... actually, many reasons so I don't know what you're talking about when you say the admins here are ban happy.

The admin at the vossey server needs to chill out with the bannings though. I was playing there the other night and when I tried connecting in the morning, I was banned. I'm not sure why to be totally honest.. Could anyone maybe pm me the msn or aim of an admin from there?

Lol agreed...i just got banned from the vossey server...Go figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom