Training to get better

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hah yeah, but thats the first thing people need to understand about onlne games. Their is no diffculti section. No action replay. And these are (usually) real people. If you cant beat them, oh well, plenty of people play the game, doesn't mean they have to be the best.

And if anybody has quit because some players were too hard, then they need to grow up or stick to single playered games.

Best answers
yea ur right dont get the wrong impression i still play but i kno a couple of people ( one of which was my friend) who stopped playin and siad esf sucked because someone whipped his ass so bad he couldnt even touch him.

losin is a part of the game everyone should kno that but no matter wut on this game u always run into a ******* now and then who wen they beat u like to laugh or make fun of it or if u do somthin they dont like they call u noob or other dumb ass names. i mean i understand people wanna win but some people take this game to the heart like its their life.

but anyway im gettin offtopic so like i said id like to kno somthin to put me in the right direction or somthin about improving it seems like all the pros these days wont tell u ****.

but if anyone would like to train wit me someday id appreciate it i dont mind takin a ass whippin if i could learn a few new things. i have a goal in mind and wont stop tryin till i reach it :laff:

Best answers
yeah, so like. If you can beat all the bots, and only want to improve, you're kinda wasting your life. I mean, if you're already pretty good, that's a good thing. Don't waste countless hours of your life doing this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
You could always face me...i can give you new ways at how cheap a person can be
So there are ppl going on about how good you are. What server do you play on?

if you have like a 50ping and I go against ya with a 300 ping don't expect too much. Unless we meet half way and go into a server were we both have an equal ping.

Best answers
Well recently i have been playing in european servers since most europeans can't come to american servers...i normally have a lag anywhere from 99 to 120 at any given time...mostly the vossey servers is where i put my limit on traveling since at 120+ I have too much of a lag delay to have any timing for attacks down. I know i should probably PM this but if anyone ever wants to have a match...Just PM me or if you see me in Vossey just let me know..or i am in either KWStyle's server or The server formerly Z. I'll play with you but won't necessarily teach anything. The point is to play and adapt.

I hope that helps you out

P.S- Normally it is I with the larger lag deficit. I normally play with people that have 20-40 ping and i have 90-120....Still doing pretty good against you guys too. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Play duels against people who actually know how to play.

Public doesn't mean jack.

I agree with Omni. Though, I would say that the best way to get better would be not to play, then come back and play, usually the other people get good and the people that you were at a constant with will normally allow you to get better through playing them in Publics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find that I can play fine enough with pings up to 100. Over that, it gets really noticable.

Best answers
lmao sarutobi sucks stop giving him credit. he needs to play on the smallest maps to win.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell are you still here legend? So much for that whole quiting esf and never viewing the forums again :rolleyes:

Best answers
well if u play vossey or what eva its called i'll gladdly dual you in a few days :D

tis always nice to fight ppl who dont brag

Best answers
I couldn't improve anymore, so I didn't bother to improve anymore and just started using scripts :)

Anyway if u want to improve, play duels and DONT play on publics. The players in public, besides me and some others, only use adv melee, which can drive u pissed off after half an hour...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well he could learn to bypass that, cuz too much adancedm elee becomes annoying, and i hate getting caught in it when i dont feel like dealing with randoms, so he could practice on advanced melee only users and learn how to preventt himself from going into it, by attacking them from an angle they they cant get you, ect ect.

But they might get pissed and start calling you a "noob" for only using the "shove" technique :S

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
But they might get pissed and start calling you a "noob" for only using the "shove" technique :S
which wouldn't mean much coming from someone who only uses adv. melee.

Best answers
Not very easy, dodging the adv melee if they go @ u with 3 ppl, each 1 waiting for an opening...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smeg said:
I am at this stage at the moment were I can't seem to get any better. Playing against bots isn't helping even the ultra guy that has a 25mill start off is too predictable.
I play online mostly, but I can't get any better playing against n00b's who kick you off their server because you can beat them. There are a few people that are out there that are alot better than me. I love playing against these people but I can't seem to be able to beat them at all. Is there a way of getting passed this "line" that I am at??

What do you guys do to get better?
Has anybody been in this position before?
What would you recommend I do to get better?

i can't even fuking play :"( because i have the "vizual C++ runtime error (can anyone help me solve this problem??) is it because of EVM??? MY LIFES SUKS ............you are luky because you can play mucher than 2 mins!

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
lmao sarutobi sucks stop giving him credit. he needs to play on the smallest maps to win.

this is what happens when people that have an ego the size of a watermellon lose to me ::Shrug:: but it is okay...he doesn't play anymore.

and vegetto..don't go around the word filters...not nice ::tisk::

but anyway...just message me when you want to have a match...i am always up for one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
my (how does it say)! : 1.2.3 it's outmached i think evryone now wallbashes and askes when 1.3.0 will come and SEE THE NEW possibilities.....

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
this is what happens when people that have an ego the size of a watermellon lose to me ::Shrug:: but it is okay...he doesn't play anymore.

and vegetto..don't go around the word filters...not nice ::tisk::

but anyway...just message me when you want to have a match...i am always up for one

No no no sir, you are mistaken Sarutobi. For me to have lost to you is a very funny joke. Like I said before, and I will say it again. Until you can "beat me" in both 1.2, and 1.1 (you can't beat me in neither) please stop holding yourself on your high horse. Also banning people from the server you play on for being able to own you, and beat you senseless is not the best way to say your "good"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
No no no sir, you are mistaken Sarutobi. For me to have lost to you is a very funny joke. Like I said before, and I will say it again. Until you can "beat me" in both 1.2, and 1.1 (you can't beat me in neither) please stop holding yourself on your high horse. Also banning people from the server you play on for being able to own you, and beat you senseless is not the best way to say your "good"
So what you are trying to say is Sarutobi Sensei is just another whinning little 16 year old that gets upset and kicks/ban's you when you beat him?

If that is the case the people that are saying Sarutobi Sensei is a really good player must be really really bad player's.

Sarutobi Sensei - I aint saying you are but SSJ Shin Carl seems to be. I have been in alot of server's hosted by some 16 year old that is really bad at the game and if you beat him or get more kills then him he will kick you straight away.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have alot of confidence that saru could pound you into an utter oblivion, also ive been on the Z server for a long time and not once have i seen saru ban a person for no reason.

Speaking of high horses, btw, i dont think you have much room to criticize him on that either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom