Training.... exercising...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been doing 500-700 jumping jacks a night, 75 pushups, running in place for 25 minutes, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try doing 50 squats with a 40kg weight on your shoulders....

that ****ed me up, but now i do it every time i go to the gym :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Jayster, maybe it's just a wierd camera angle or the position of the weights, but it looks like your arms are rather large compared to a small chest >_>
no, i have a small chest, but i have always had big arms, i am mainly working on my arms for the time being, my body hasnt finished the final growth yet so i am not going to risk damaging it (i'm only 16 lol), so i will start 'harcore' weight training after my body has finished it growth :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 times a week, for two hours at a local gym. Nothing to big, just keeping in shape, and gaining some muscle.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have stopped training in my gym for the mean while, it is getting to cold to even pic up the bar, i'll wait until the weather warms up abit, but in the mean time i am using the weights in my room and train lightly
heres another pic: (sorry, i had to blank out my mates face because his webcam because his computer is different with shows his webcam image on my webcam so i can asure you it doesnt look like what it looks like LOL)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
i have stopped training in my gym for the mean while, it is getting to cold to even pic up the bar, i'll wait until the weather warms up abit, but in the mean time i am using the weights in my room and train lightly
heres another pic: (sorry, i had to blank out my mates face lol)
sorry for going off topic like this but
what the **** is your mates head doing down there

anyway ontopic
I don't know if it's the angle but it seems that you are hanging backwards.. that's very bad... try keep your body in a straight line and only move your arms when lifting weights

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL no sorry, he was on webcam, he is a gd mate and he lives in canada and his computer system is different than over here so when my mate sent me the picture across it had his webcam showing in teh corner of mine, LOL sorry for the misunderstanding, i think i will edit my previous post! lol

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying to excersise more now that I have time. Last semester was the 16 credit sem that felt like 20+ simply for the time spent in class and on homework (Mon and Wed were from 8 am to 7 pm ftw). Finally picked up DDR 7th and an Ignition pad now that I have a PS2. Not like I'm unhealthy or anything, but my LDL cholesterol is a bit low, so excersise is the answer :p

*EDIT*

And lmao at that pic lol

-Karrde-

Best answers
i don't do too much but i take karate for an ohur and a half tusdays and thursdays, and we are supposed to get 100 sit ups and push ups in before class, but because the only excersize i did before that was tennis i had very little upper body stregnth. So right now i'm working up to be able to do them all.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barkarot said:
5kg in each hand.

punches with each leg? Sounds a bit weird to me.
sorry i ment do you have 10kgs in each hand or 5kgs, typo mistake but i know the answer now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only thing i can say is, damn, you guys love to exercise your e-penises :eek:

Best answers
I dont know if this is answered yet or not but some simple conversion for you americans :) 1kg=2.2lbs

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
only thing i can say is, damn, you guys love to exercise your e-penises :eek:
Ah, even if they are, this is a better way than other methods like flaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, what is 1 kb compared to 1 lb? I think 2.5 kg= 1 lb. but i wanna make sure im right.
1KG = 2.2LB

I'm not going to pretend I excercise, I just do 25 pressups and 50 situps a week and cycle to school, but not to get fit, just enough to stop getting tubby :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom