Training.... exercising...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heya guys,

I was wondering, do you guys train? or exercise?

I began training and exercising a month ago, and wow, i reallly feel the difference!, i feel fitter and faster :)

But what about you guys? do you frequently train or exercise?

and no, this is not about "if you do not train your lazy"lol, :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well....not actual exercising, but I do play sports. I don't go to gyms or anything though. :\

Best answers
i work out 4 days a week and go to my old high schools wrestling practices to help out the heavyweights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i go to the gym twice a week. amongst sports n stuff...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In school i have weight training (everday), at home i do pushups, situps, pullups, etc. I also throw in some qigong.

Best answers
I do.....

4 hours a day... (If i ofcorse dont have time then less....)

Only do it at home... Lift 20 kg weight.... like 50 times... Then rest for 30 sec and do 50 again.... and again....

Load up my school bag with bricks and do sit ups....

Take 20 kg weight in to my hands and do (Dont remeber how its called... Well i lie down on the floor and get up using my stomache mussels.....

And sooo so sooooooooooooooooooooooo on........ (They funy thing is.... I am not soo bufed up even...... But i am strong..... )

So nothing special..... :S

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
I do.....

Only do it at home... Lift 20 kg weight.... like 50 times... Then rest for 30 sec and do 50 again.... and again....

Take 20 kg weight in to my hands and do (Dont remeber how its called... Well i lie down on the floor and get up using my stomache mussels.....

And sooo so sooooooooooooooooooooooo on........ (They funy thing is.... I am not soo bufed up even...... But i am strong..... )

This isnt DBZ. By filling your bookbag with bricks and (assuming you wear the bookbag on the front) doing situps, you are damaging your back.

Lifting things also doesnt really make you strong. You are strengthening one part of your body, yeah, but you arent exercising anything else. Its best to exercise the different muscle groups in order to maintain a sort of balance.

Im not buff, and i only weigh 160 lbs. I am able to bench 210 lbs though (210 isnt alot, but im just happy i can lift more than i weigh). Because of my weight, im also able to keep up my speed.

Speed + power = Death (4 j00)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to play sports 3 times a day
and work out 2 times day

now it's still 3 times a week sports
but only work out once every 2 weeks

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
I do.....

Like Zeonix said, this is very bad for you, my dad used to do similar, and now he is a wreck... so i sugest you do something different, but its up to you.

I train to, but i use some weird looking machine, its using my own weight.

But its just to be fit, that i might be strong is just a handy side effect :smile:

Best answers
Zeonix... ;/ I wont read you 1000 reasons... how it maybe right and wrong... I do it the right way....

And 1 it only damages you if! You take a to grate weigth.....

For instance... If i can easyly lift 18 kg... 50 times.....
then 20 kg is just a little work out.... :rolleyes:

I do it just to be fit and heath... I alsow ... How my own costom heathy eating....

And jp... Just becous your father ended up a wreak... Dosent mean i will .... :S

I mean you can become a wreak even if you do some exersise wrongly on some machine....

This isnt DBZ
And Zeonix... :S Why do you think... That I think this is dbz ;/ i am not a 12 old that thinks... UUUU lift a 2 ton rock and your super strong ... :S

And abouth speed..... WTF! You sound like a dbz charecter.... That says to me .. Your strong but stupid becous you lost speed haahah!

I already sayd i am not buff i dont have like soo big musules that slow me down... I mean ... How big are my musels suposed to me that they would slow me down? o_O

P.S ... I always run at morning... And little exersise just when i wake up... Witch is verry good for you....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work out everyday. It's my favorite thing to do XD 1st day upper body 2nd day lower body, 3rd day upper body 4th day lower body etc. And it goes on like that.

Though I like working my upper body more because it's more fun, and i don't feel all dehydrated like i do from running. I only work out 30 minutes a day, nothing special. To keep me in shape, dunno what i can bench, never tried.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't worked out or done training in a month. School takes away, but I don't care. Usually I'm at the gym every second day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
regardless of how heavy the weight is ashur, you ARE doing yourself harm, your supposed to lift something comfortably 10-12 times, then take a 45 second rest before doing the next set of reps. if you cant do 10 the object is too heavy, if you can do more than 12 it is too light. and you arent benefitting.

this has been proven to be the best way by scientists, physicians, personal trainers, and atheletes.

what you are doing will have serious long term reprocussions.

Best answers
I could explain and explain but i WONT! :S

It will take me to long time.. And i WONT! waste my time on somebody who dosent understand me.... :S

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Zeonix... ;/ I wont read you 1000 reasons... how it maybe right and wrong... I do it the right way....

And 1 it only damages you if! You take a to grate weigth.....

For instance... If i can easyly lift 18 kg... 50 times.....
then 20 kg is just a little work out.... :rolleyes:

I do it just to be fit and heath... I alsow ... How my own costom heathy eating....

And jp... Just becous your father ended up a wreak... Dosent mean i will .... :S

I mean you can become a wreak even if you do some exersise wrongly on some machine....

And Zeonix... :S Why do you think... That I think this is dbz ;/ i am not a 12 old that thinks... UUUU lift a 2 ton rock and your super strong ... :S

And abouth speed..... WTF! You sound like a dbz charecter.... That says to me .. Your strong but stupid becous you lost speed haahah!

I already sayd i am not buff i dont have like soo big musules that slow me down... I mean ... How big are my musels suposed to me that they would slow me down? o_O

P.S ... I always run at morning... And little exersise just when i wake up... Witch is verry good for you....
Ok, i barely understand you so i'll try my best here:

Putting any amount of strain on your body is bad. Whether it be 20 kg or 100 kg, doesnt really matter. The point is to make your body stronger, not to make your body strong for a few years and when you get old you can barely move. Thats just stupid.

What does speed have to do with dbz? Using a speed bag or speed training in a pool comes from dbz? No, i actually got that from boxing but ok.

Not once did i say "What you are doing will make you slow cause you have big muscles now lol!1". I merely mentioned something about myself.

I dont train to be strong. I train to be a fighter. I take boxing, and i take jujitsu. Im taught to maintain a balance. If im super strong, but super slow, chances are im not gonna win. If im super fast, but extremely weak, im not doing any damage to my opponent.

Anywho, im on a tangent here. What you are doing is hurting your body. Chances are you'll wind up destroying your lower back and most of your joints.

Best answers
Ashur it's not an issue of understanding you. The current generation of kids is estimated to have the worst back problems yet. Why? Because of the backpacks we carry around all day at school, tons of books are in there. It pulls on your spinal cord, it's not good for you, you'll wish you hadn't done that when your 50 and having back surgery all the time.

About the training, of course I don't exercise, I wouldn't be an American if I did! BWAHAHA

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
regardless of how heavy the weight is ashur, you ARE doing yourself harm, your supposed to lift something comfortably 10-12 times, then take a 45 second rest before doing the next set of reps. if you cant do 10 the object is too heavy, if you can do more than 12 it is too light. and you arent benefitting.

this has been proven to be the best way by scientists, physicians, personal trainers, and atheletes.

what you are doing will have serious long term reprocussions.

He's right, very right. What you are doing will just cause harm to your body, I did the same thing recently, i thought i needed heavier weights, I was wrong, now my lower back is killing me. You're not doing anything to your body, there is no "right" way to doing what your doing. If you aks ANY professional weight lifter, putting weights on your abs is very very hazardous becuause it can tear the muscles beyond the extent of repair. When you work out, that tired feeling of not being able to lift more, is your muscles are torn. But if you tear them too much they won't heal. I know a guy who did that, he put weights on his abs, tore them so much they won't heal now. I think he got surgery. Also if I'm not mistaken 20 kg is A LOT of weights, lifting them 50 times in intervals of 30 seconds inbetween isn't working out. What you are doing is not right. I suggest you pick up a book on how to excercise properly, you will understand, and probably thank me.

Btw, what is 1 kb compared to 1 lb? I think 2.5 kg= 1 lb. but i wanna make sure im right.

Best answers
Oh my GOD! :S

Ofcorese its bad... If you do it with no brakes.... but with them its fine.. There are alsow exersises to avoid this...

I go to a doctor 1 a week ...(Dont know how he is called in english... He deals with bones being correctly in place... Spine and stuff....)
Any way... I have NO! Problems of any with my spine bones or anything....

If your a stufid **** and carry verry heavy school back on 1 sholder... ... Ofcorse youl get spine problems.... If you carry to mutch stuff... Think abouth what you dont need to carry.... (Some stupid childeren are so layzy.... That they carry there whole books .... for fryday monday .... the whole week.....)

Same as here.... If you DO IT RIGHT!!!! Then you dont get problems... You have no way to tell me i do it wrong becous you dont even understand how i do it...
And i wont even start abouth whats easy for me or not....

For example.... Eating wrong can even be deadly....
For me trully explaining the situation of my training... Id have to right 6 times more than this post...

And i am NOT training to be strong fast....(Thats just a side benifit for me....)
I do it to be fit... And not a fat bastard... That will die at age 26 from an insult...(I belive that hearth attacke in english or something...)

I rather live heathy... And eath heathy... than feel helpless ... That i cant even get to the bathroom...

Darn this! For the last time!!!! I do it 50 times... Becous its easy for me.... Its not hard I DONT LIFT THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO LIFT FOR ME!
Let say you did 50 times with 1 kg..... WOULD THAT BE BAD FOR YA!!!!!!
No it wouldent becous it woudent be hard for ya...

2 i do 50 times with 1 hand.... then rest 30 sec to 2 min.. Dependgin on times.... And then do 50 times with my other hand....

Then i ret for 5 min... While doing some special exersises that recuire no stranght.. (helps from geting your mususl sore and stuf.... )
After that i got have a drink of wather...
Then i come back and start woking on my legs.... Tthen my stomacke. And so on......

Until my hands arent fully rested i DONT start the cicle over.....

And i dont do 4 hours straight... like i do it in morning... Light ones... at the day i do some harder.. And at the evening i do some light....

And i checked my weights.... And its 1 is 8 kg the 2 one is 12 kg.....(My mistake.... :rolleyes: )

And whats with puting weights on the abs?! o_O I totaly dint get that part...

And abouth things being to light.... So let me see if you lift 5 kg weight.... 1000 times your musuls wont get any exersise... ;/ BULL**** ! They will

I do 50 times.. Becous i dont have any ones that are hevi enught that i could onyl do 12 times.... I am not ritch to go to gym alll the time or to bye lots of ecuipment....

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So let me see if you lift 5 kg weight.... 1000 times your musuls wont get any exersise... BULL**** ! They will
No.... you will get allot pain... you might get stronger, but i asure you, doing 1000 times is just way to much..

we are just trying to prevent you to do something stupid, but if you think you do it right, i won't say anything more, its your body, you do what you want with it.

Just don't ruin it just yet, coz you need it for the rest of your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom