Trailer Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud owner of Half-Life
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hmm, i have another idea, to be a trailer with Gohan in SS2 vs Cell in Perfect Form, a short fight, cell's Earth-Destroying Kamehameha"The Ultimate Kamehameha" vs gohan's super kamehameha, and at final cell in 100% perfect from solar kamehameha vs gohan's father-son Kamehameha, and sure, i want to see Father-Son Kamehameha and super kamehameha in game.

Last edited:
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Everyone has ideas like this. But someone has to make video like this - that's the hardest part.

Proud owner of Half-Life
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Update Video...
Earth-Destroying Kamehameha"The Ultimate Kamehameha" - 05:50 vs Gohan SSJ2 Super Kamehameha
[video=youtube;S8IJZJAr9Dk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8IJZJAr9Dk[/video]

Solar Kamehameha vs Super Kamehameha
[video=youtube;JakEsoztBtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JakEsoztBtk[/video]

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm yes i'm intrested in ssj2 gohan a lot aswell :)
Fight vs cell is the best one in whole dbz imo.

That and little goku vs the red ribbon army robot. think it's a db movie.

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it's not a team game

Proud owner of Half-Life
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Eh... not need a team.. is goku spirit.. not goku :D

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Those attacks are all bullshit tbh. There is only one kamehameha, and its power depends on the user. We will no be making copies of attacks just because some fans thought it would be nice to play a random naming game based on scenarios in the show.

Proud owner of Half-Life
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Why are these bullshits>? There are a better versions of kamehame, like Super Kamehamame or 100x Kamehameha or Final Kamehameha or Ultimate Kamehameha etc(soo more.. go dbzwiki)..., i think it will be nice for the hereos to have more powers, not 4 or 5, from which 1 will be melle, other powers, cuz then more will be questioning, "because what i waited so much years to play a mini-game, strange cuz the the release long very much.."

Respect.

[power is spells]

not necessarily want to be in the game I said just a battle trailer (ESF), however it would be nice if it were in ESF final Release.

Last edited:
Proud owner of ESF:Final
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Why are these bullshits>? There are a better versions of kamehame, like Super Kamehamame or 100x Kamehameha or Final Kamehameha or Ultimate Kamehameha etc(soo more.. go dbzwiki)..., i think it will be nice for the hereos to have more powers, not 4 or 5, from which 1 will be melle, other powers, cuz then more will be questioning, "because what i waited so much years to play a mini-game, strange cuz the the release long very much.."

Respect.

[power is spells]
because in no manga or anime episode u will find gohan saying this is vather and son kamehameha or cell saying solar kamehameha those are just GAME skill names

its just kamehameha and 10x kamehameha wich goku truly says it in the episodes

Last edited:
Proud owner of Half-Life
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I know man, the classic sound for super kamehameha/solar kamehameha/ultimate kamehameha/final kamehameha/father-son kamehameha etc.. is Kamehameha :))).
Ah for BigBang Kamehameha not :D .. or hm...nvm

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is that its not a stronger version of the attack, its just the user using it for the first time after a major powerup. Then people were "this is totally a new attack cause its stronger and shit", when in reality it is just the user who is so much stronger.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is that its not a stronger version of the attack, its just the user using it for the first time after a major powerup. Then people were "this is totally a new attack cause its stronger and shit", when in reality it is just the user who is so much stronger.
I supped up my car.

Now I call it the 10x SuperSolarFather-son Civic Ultimate X.

It's a totally different car now after upgrading my intake!

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are these bullshits>? There are a better versions of kamehame, like Super Kamehamame or 100x Kamehameha or Final Kamehameha or Ultimate Kamehameha etc
There's only Super Kamehameha which Goku used against Piccolo during the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budokai. In every other instance of the series it's just Kamehameha.

go dbzwiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom