Tourny Question

Would you?

• Sign Me Up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey guys i was wondering(as well as Scorch) how many ppl would like to attend a 2v2 tourny?? Vote plz.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would but i would rather it be 1v1

Best answers
A 2vs2 tourny would be great :yes:
but will your teammate be randomly chosen , or can you choose a teammate ?

Best answers
We r deciding on that. He said give it 2 days and we will figure the options. So u will know by then. :D :yes:

Edit: Actually we r taking a break for right now. Plus Scorcher really needs it. It stressed him out too much on the first day of the Tourny. So after he is done relaxing a bit, we will start working on the options for the second Tournament. So everyone train hard cuz this tournament will be more complicated. ;) Cya at the next Tournament!(IF it happens. Im hoping) :laff: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hook me uyp with a random partner which would be fun becuase you would only be as good as the weakest link in the chain.

Best answers
Yeah, but there'd only be two links in "the chain".......
In other words, you're paired up with some random n00b, you get screwed. 2v2 would be fun, but only with pre-made pairs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dr. Zaius said:
Yeah, but there'd only be two links in "the chain".......
In other words, you're paired up with some random n00b, you get screwed. 2v2 would be fun, but only with pre-made pairs.
its not like youre goin in for a prize or anything... if you do want to work hard and win it with your "noob" partner then tell him to either beam spam or dodge and you work hard on the 2 on 1

Best answers
Maby you guys can make a clan tournament in the future.
Would be fun, since you can trust your clan rather then getting a noob as partner in 2vs2.

V'

Best answers
Hell if its in the next three weeks sure I'll join.I'm expecting a tag team type of thing.Also, it would be cool to fight with your friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A 2v2 would be cool. I'd bring Hal. That way we could both ***** when the other guys HOW us.

To cell below me: Apparently this is how people see me now, so let's just milk it a bit more. Another thing, if you're going to be a little baby and block me because you couldn't get into Z, then fine. I don't hate you. I'm being sarcastic. I'm sarcastic alot. If you can't understand that, then I don't need to talk to you anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gman... cool down, its just a game. Back on topic: I'd like to play this kind of tournament. I dont care who Im paired with, it'd still be fun.
-UltraPerfectCel
[EDIT]Well GMan, I said it nicely and I know how you feel but you go and say **** you to me and now thats why your blocked from my friends list. Good job, that was the last straw to because of how many times you call me a **** or an ass and say I should be banned and I just ignore it and treat you nice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
a 2v2 tourney sounds really cool but if som1 else chooses my partner i would say it sucks.... but if you can choose ur own partner :D sign me in

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan and Cell (specifically, since you started it):
Whether or not you post something on-topic, including comments like those will result to further flaming and others joining in on this parade. So before things go worse, I request you to stick to the topic entirely this time.

Best answers
If its at the right time, I'll play.

*that's if i ever get esf working again.

Best answers
No the tourament is not rdy yet(if its gonna happen but im looking on the good side of it). Scorch is relaxing and he really needs a break so ill keep u posted. Also guys i dont want this topic closed. SO plz stay on topic. I shouldnt have to say this... :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mabye we should hold this event over 2/3 weaks if its still going on.... and in those weaks you should be telling who ur partner is gonna be

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm is this thread dead or something isnt there gonna be a 2v2 tourney ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom