Torrent as a Download option?

Best answers
When the Final is released, will be available for download via Torrent? I have a very weak connection so thats the only way I could download large finals without it canceling out randomly after several hours an making me restart from scratch =/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Question:

If you have a weak connection to the net are you expecting to actually play with many people online? Or are you just gonna play bots all day long?

Just curious.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question:

If you have a weak connection to the net are you expecting to actually play with many people online? Or are you just gonna play bots all day long?

Just curious.
I think he means it has a nasty habit of stalling ever hour or 2. Perfectly fine to play with, annoying to download large files with.

That being said, I'm sure they'll put out a torrent option. It'd be almost lazy not too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If they don't, i'm sure someone, somewhere, sometime, will

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yes, if I remember correctly, they have done this before and also NNK was released with a torrent alternative. And also, if the devs won't make an official torrent, someone from the community will upload one. I would seed that shieeet!

Sonic The Hedgehog
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope they do make a Official Torrent for ESF:F, It will be even harder to download huge volume of data sense all these improvements and stuff being added in, and yet I still have not even done downloading the Steam version of The Sims 3 with Expansions because the game is larger than the base game.

Best answers
im not sure if we had the same problem but my connection used to quit out on me every 30 minutes espically during downloads, just a recommendation, try updating some of your drivers and use windows update and see if that helps

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I made the NNK torrent, and I will make an ESF torrent. I also operate the tracker "hosting" these torrents.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Fuzzy. ^_^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will seed as long as I don't get swamped

Best answers
no need to sell the skin untill the beast is killed..............got that?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We aren't selling anything

Fuzzy said he will upload a torrent, I said I will seed that torrent

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Regarding the one who posted.

I actually used to have the same problem years ago. My download speed was crappy, however I never had a ping over 50 in any game on EU Servers. Playing online games was PERFECTLY fine. Just my download speed sucked. Had 60kbps max.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We aren't selling anything

Fuzzy said he will upload a torrent, I said I will seed that torrent
I think it was a Dragonball z reference from one of the episodes of the Buu saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom