Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Fast And The Furious

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those who saw this movie (I did, and I think it simply KICKED ASS), here's another pollz0r.

Which movie do you think is better (and why, if you want to say so)?
1.) Torque

2.) Fast and Furious

I choose Torque... super fast bikes, kick ass scenes, ice cube, great graphics, and a hell of a blond chick.

Best answers
I got that torque flik last night. I'll see it and tell ya what i think. But fast and the furios sucked anyway, so i think torgue is gonna win and groovy. "Hell of a blode chick"...? damn man she looks old enough too be my mother o_O

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they are both pieces of ****.

Best answers
Yeah, The Meandering and the Irritated was a piece of crap, so I'm going to assume Tourqe is a piece of crap too. The only decent, emphasis on DECENT, car movie I have seen in awhile was Gone in 60 Seconds, and most of that movie was ruined by goddamned Jerry Bruckheimer's *** and retarded one-liners. Any time I see that man's name on movie credits I try to avoid that movie like the plague. The only reason I saw G60S was it had actual good cars(not a bunch of NOSed up rice rockets), and Angelina Jolie is a sex goddess.

Best answers
Torque suxx! it's an exact copy of TFatF! you can watch those movies simultaneously....

Best answers
Also, considering a bike has NO torque, the name of the movie makes no sense at all. At least the fast and furious has funny Vin Diesel references like the "IM NOT RUNNING" and the famous quarter mile speech. Fast and Furious all the way

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't vote for pop icons wannabeing piles of trash. The cars were nice looking, but the plot was nothing new and terrible.

I haven't seen torque... but i can imagine Ice Cube using the same ol line, trying to punk out everybody so in the end we will think "he is such a gangsta!"

*insert cheesy motorcycle landing scene*

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MrTrick Jr. said:
Torque suxx! it's an exact copy of TFatF! you can watch those movies simultaneously....
/me has never heard of TFatF o_O

Hwoarang said:
I don't vote for pop icons wannabeing piles of trash. The cars were nice looking, but the plot was nothing new and terrible.
Movies like Fast and Furious/Torque aren't known for their storyline, it's more of a good action/car-bike chase movie that you watch with your friends.

Gonadz said:
and groovy. "Hell of a blode chick"...? damn man she looks old enough too be my mother o_O
Sowwy, wasn't concentrating on the face. :eek:)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go groovy :]
yea i was more interested in the cars/bikes than the storyline. thast the only reason why i watched them.

but i would pick fast and the furious over torque.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Sowwy, wasn't concentrating on the face. :eek:)
Then how do you know its a blonedANYWAY dont even awnser that >_>

Well dear groovy. SOME people like the more "Movie that is about something" Then the "Hey! lets throw in some special effect, hot chicks and fast cars! Woooh we gots ourselfs a hit boys!" movie... s'called sophisticated entertainment :] But alas, you liked it. Guess some people can enjoy braindead movies.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Then how do you know its a blonedANYWAY dont even awnser that >_>
Read up kiddo, I wasn't bothered with her face - if you think she's old enough to be your mother, you can send her a mother's day card. :rolleyes: It won't stop me from commenting about it on an internet forum. :eek:

Well dear groovy. SOME people like the more "Movie that is about something" Then the "Hey! lets throw in some special effect, hot chicks and fast cars! Woooh we gots ourselfs a hit boys!" movie... s'called sophisticated entertainment :] But alas, you liked it. Guess some people can enjoy braindead movies.
Well dear gonadz. SOME people like to keep threads on topic. This is about a vote on which movie you think is better, keep your off-topic posts out of my thread. Moderators should be setting examples for other users to follow, not the opposite. . .

And to justify this: 'I' saw that movie with my friends last night, 'I' liked it - and 'I' decided to make a thread about it on these forums. If you've got nothing but off-topic criticism to offer, take it somewhere else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Fast and the Furious by a long shot. What kinda **** is Torque? Fakest movie in the world, and I didn't even have to bother watching the horrible movie, the commercials told it all. Torque is just a wannabe TFatF. Then again, I only like TFatF, not that disgrace Too Fast Too Furious. IMO, Torque was a big waste. The only thing I actually do like about Torque, is thet if Torque was never created, Britney Spears would have never made that music video. O_O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they want to make a movie about cars or bikes, or whatever, they should at least stick to reality. As for 2 fast 2 furious, wth, they killed the coolest thing about the skyline by trying to make it into a drift car. It's keynote fature is that it DOESN'T drfit, but instead it grips.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon as I saw the title I thought, LOL obviously the fast and the furious.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... I disliked the fast and the furious... haven't seen torque yet and don't plan to.

eh, I'll vote FnF anyway :p

KyoKusanagi

K
I don't like either of them - if you want to see the movie that inspired The Fast And The Furious and Torque to some extent go and watch a 1999 Hong Kong movie called The Legend Of Speed: Full Throttle 2 - basically real street racing, point to point in REAL cars - not rice mobiles - real Japanese race cars (EVO 5 GSR vs Mines WRX Sti) and theres a motorbike racing sequence in there aswell.

The acting is pretty crap but the race scenes are a sight to behold and it stars Ekin Cheng, Cecilia Cheung, Simon Yan, Kelly Lin (drools...:D) amongst others. You can probably pick urself up a copy at your local chinatown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom