Top 3 fav games

Best answers
I was wondering your all top 3 games, mine are:
1.Final Fantasy 7|REASON:I love the storyline,I loved the character development and not to mention i like Aeris man she had a coo personality...|

2.Dino Crisis |REASON: First game that got me into games played this and b00m couldn't stop, hehe good storyline if you think about it|

3.Final Fantasy 7|Hey! i aint done this is numba 1 and 3 w00t! i love this game so much... hehe infact i'm gonna have a marathon and try to beat it in 20 hours...|

Anyways just do it like mine i guess

Best answers
1. Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete *Reason* Blows every rpg outta the water

2. Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete *Reason* Its what started it all

3. Starwars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast *Reason* Whats cooler then being a Jedi?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Ninja Gaiden - Introduced cut scenes to video games . . . at least on console.

2) Final Fantasy VI - FF at it's best. Period.

Tie 3) Xenogears - Kung-fu, Mechs, and a diabolical god who will consume everything, if the heroes don't kill eachother first. Best character development in a long ass time.

Tie 3) Chrono Trigger - Magus . . . nuff said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Macross VO - reason: my god do i need to explain this one @_@

2) Super Robot wars - reason: please giaint robots blowing **** up...

3) Half life - reason: mmm first person shooter yummieness....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tribes 2 is not as good as tribes 1... i mean tribes 1 was just alot funner than t2...

i mean HURRY UP WITH THAT STATION!!! ;D classic

Best answers
3 streets of rage 3-flat out excellent street fighting game

2 Half life-sorta obvious, without this, there wouldn't be esf/dmz!

1 not really a game, but it makes them so :p-RPGMaker 200, all out best RPG maker, especially with the addons like iDraw3, which lets you make your own chars and stuff

1 fav game-Little Fighters 2-you may not know about this game, but it's made by 2 chinese students, marti and starsky Wong, tho they aren't brothers, but meh that's them for you. Anyways the game is like river city ransom only inside an arena with dbz style "stuff" like energy blasts, and some chars are element based (freeze and firen and firzen) speaking of which firzen's freeze/fire blasts is odly similar to vegeta's final flash ;/ anywho here's their site if you haven't played it, their next version is soon to be up with julian a dude that shoots flaming skulls! http://i.am/lf2 get it and we'll play sometime, but I'll have to show you what data files I changed first...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft legends is better htan that game :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1... Wait a minute this is slighty unfair!!! I cant choose between Zelda:OOT Zelda:MM Zelda:OoA Zelda:OoS Zelda:ALftP Zelda:DX, ow and the new game for the GBA is gonna rock!

2. Diablo II why? one of the best rpg's ever + good online gameing + good devlopment system very addictive etc.

3. Super Mario Bros 3, a classic should be on everyones favorites list. The best game from its tome and still unbeatable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
tribes 2 is not as good as tribes 1... i mean tribes 1 was just alot funner than t2...

i mean HURRY UP WITH THAT STATION!!! ;D classic
*talks in a deep and booming usa voice*

10 lightly armored newbloods, 1 station, team kill on.

ULTIMATE SURRVOR! comeing to a tribe near you.

Where you chould just be part of the action!

:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that game is soooooo much funner than t2 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that game is soooooo much funner than t2 :D

add t1 gameplay with t2 gfx and turbogravs and what do you get?

A DAMN GOOD GAME! :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...... umm hibiki would you please stop flaming everyone about the games THEY like..... i really dont think they care about what you think when it comes to those games also would you please stop saying "funner" IT IS NOT A REALLY WORD!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
...... umm hibiki would you please stop flaming everyone about the games THEY like..... i really dont think they care about what you think when it comes to those games also would you please stop saying "funner" IT IS NOT A REALLY WORD!!!!!

Hsu... people who play Tribes one THEN go on to Tribes 2, like me and hibiki, have an unspocken bond, so we can flame each other, ya newblood ^_^

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tepus i was refering more to this.

pfft legends is better htan that game :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SHAZBOT!! ARRRG!!! U SUCK!! DANCE!!! WOOHOO!!! I NEED AN APC PICK UP!!!

i was mearly saying that legends is better than that game... not flaming.. flaming would be MY GOD LEGENDS IS FAR BETTER THEN THAT POS GAME!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me stabs Hibiki with a spork! o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me stabs hsu with anti spam stick >:/

spam bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom