too hard to be true

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan esf fanatic said:
What r aimbots? And where can u get them?
You've been here long enough to know the rules.

An aimbot helps you gain an unfair advantage over other players by automatically targeting people. And no, we are not going to tell you were to get them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:

An aimbot helps you gain an unfair advantage over other players by automatically targeting people. And no, we are not going to tell you were to get them.
lol unfair... hahaha. I'm sorry, sorry i found that hilarious. haha.

First of all for the guy that wants to get them. You can't.

Even if you found one that worked with ESF you'd get the **** beat out of you. Aim bot puts your crosshairs on a target. And keeps it there. That's it. So if I were to swoop at you and side hit you, there's nothing you can do about it. Ryu uses aimbot in esf and I beat him 10-0. Pure skill>cheating, even if you're "average" or below average.

I don't understand why you compare esf with cs.... "In CS i so totally pwn and in esf i sux y?!?!?!"

That's like saying. Damn I was playing RE4 the other day and i head shot like 10 people at once! :eek: but when I played SSBM i got the **** beat out of me, not one damn headshot =/ why is this?"

Stop comparing esf and cs.

The point of esf isn't to "think" about fighting. It's to use your skill that you have, and then by fighting that same person over and over you'll actually "evolve" your style of fighting and thus become better against that person.

Crap i can't remember who I frequently faught. I think it was a former kai? Dogma maybe? Anywho. We'd fight and I'd like like "okay I'm fighting so and so, I know what they like to do" Now if that person went under alias and I didn't know who they were I have to say "Okay new guy, he's pretty good, what's he like to do" so I have to "observe" his tactics while still fighitng him. So in essence if Dogma went under alias I'd do worse against him than if he changed his name back to "dogma" then I'd know what to do. =/ Don't think just do. and eventually you're fighting will evolve and you will beat that person.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
no offense but all the information before level 3 was tottaly pointless
EDIT:
....did i just double post? crap
Pointless? Even to people who have never played the game before? That's why it is sepereated in three levels.

But ,regarding the topic, what can I say. I remember I used to suck ass, then I bettered up and thought I was pretty decent, but then just to get wooped by the more advanced players. A couple of tips that could help you get better:

-Never stop moving
-Zoom your camera out to the max
-If you have completely lost sight of your opponent and do not have a good guess where he could be, try blocking or teleporting
-If you can not seem to hit a player, do a feint attack, so you can catch which direction he went in, because if it is a teleport, there will be a delay and if it's a swoop, you just have to follow them

Best answers
Rofl..Aimbot in ESF...u can try using one..i used one for fun once in a pub just to see what it would be like..i even used speed hacks..and i still lost...lol..im a pro normally..just wanted to experience the dark side for a bit..and to be honest..it made me a lot worse than i was without the aimbot/speedhacks..theyre really a dissadvantage..you wanna get good..play bots..they actually have aimbot..so if you can beat bots..you can beat any aimbot around..which after a while if fighting isnt too hard...you just have to concentrate and adapt to their style of constant head ons..its pretty easy..and as for the pro's demos..you wont see too many of them because ESF is a big respect game..people know each other..every pro knows every other pro..and every average player knows the pro's....everyone knows whos good and whos better and how good each player is..so theres no need to make a demo..to me personally..i think demos are to boost your self esteem....and noone really needs that in ESF..because we're all already known..we dont need to release a demo of our skills because everyone has seen us play..Welcome to ESF..the only game where Skills can beat Hacks...

Best answers
Phobius said:
thats me his fighting btw :p but I say fighting it was more of a pwn show but whatever :p

I agree that esf is a hard game but once you play for a year or two it just becomes instinct, like with anything else you may do you can't become the best in a few days, you can try but I can sure as hell bet you'll fail so just keep trying and keep at it and you could be the best someday :p

one final tip tho, the best bit of advice I can give you is to watch how others play, like that video for example, watch how raik effortlessly is able to hit me back and see if you can copy anything and learn it, same can be done in public servers in spec mode

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Watch the demos frsch... posted up
I put a nice gameplay there with normal movements nothing special
you can learn alot from them..
and I play on sens 1.3
so dont brag, it depends on alot of things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:

Then I don't want them. I thought it was something better. But this? Bah!

*Kills the maker of aimbots*

Best answers
omg long time no post....

see your problem woodfly, is that u consider yourself an average player. (and also say your good a cs)... the difference between an average player and the elite, is that we can guess what your about to do, and which direction your going to swoop/teleport to. and u become able to do this through experience. i admit that i have played esf from the alpha's, and over the time u learn how people play, and the ability to counter their styles on the fly.

Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
thats me his fighting btw :p but I say fighting it was more of a pwn show but whatever :p

I agree that esf is a hard game but once you play for a year or two it just becomes instinct, like with anything else you may do you can't become the best in a few days, you can try but I can sure as hell bet you'll fail so just keep trying and keep at it and you could be the best someday :p

one final tip tho, the best bit of advice I can give you is to watch how others play, like that video for example, watch how raik effortlessly is able to hit me back and see if you can copy anything and learn it, same can be done in public servers in spec mode
well i guess after watching the demo... i take all i said back. Your play style is different than mine .. although mine is similiar i cant swoop around and teleport as good as you .. i dont know how you guys swoop left and right and **** but looks pro .. guess i just SUCK BALLS AT THIS GAME.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can swoop in any direction, all you have to do is double tap which ever direction key (forward, back, strafe left, strafe right, jump, or crouch).

Best answers
i know. I know how to play the game averagely.. i cant position myself and my movements like a "pro"

Best answers
mf29 said:
link has malfunctioned
i quoted the wrong link.. not this one, it was the first one.

ps: im done playing this game, too hard. imma stick to cs and other mods.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woodyfly said:
i quoted the wrong link.. not this one, it was the first one.

ps: im done playing this game, too hard. imma stick to cs and other mods.
And this folks is why the Zr clan was founded and ESF database is underway. Perfect example. This is also why ESF has such a small community.

Best answers
my friend uses a swoop script (all i need to do is hold W) and this makes everything so much easier .. to swoop side to side etc. But it doesnt feel right .. i wanna play without scripts so everything seems more natural but its way too hard ... too confusing . i guess it a lot of practice to use your controls naturally

Best answers
just go back to CS and forget ESF...honestly..if your willing to quit because it seems too hard instead of just playing to naturally get better..then ESF isnt a game for you....ESF is based on creating your own style and doing whats right for you..Demos wont teach you anything..the only thing that will teach you is time and patientce with the game as well as the good ole experience of playing the game..so if thats your attitude towards the game..then fine..leave...w/e...ESF is founded by a strong community simply because the game itself weeds out the commited players and the uncommited players..our community may be small..but its stronger than most that ive seen..and I would much rather have a strong small community than a large weak community...

Best answers
MC said:
You can swoop in any direction, all you have to do is double tap which ever direction key (forward, back, strafe left, strafe right, jump, or crouch).
:eek: duck can only be accessed in the config.cfg, which is scripting.

Nok

Best answers
woodyfly said:
Of course... but some are GODDAMN much better than me and im not a beginner. In cs, i can honestly say that wont happen.. no1 is GODDAMN much better than me, and trust me on that. unless theyre obviously cheating.
Oh thats just ****ing funny.
So if someone beat you at CS you would be all like "OMG HAX HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BEAT ME TEH L331"? How can you say no one is better than you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
:eek: duck can only be accessed in the config.cfg, which is scripting.
Duck? He said crouch, which is left ctrl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom