To Pride members

Best answers
The "clan" is now know as "Saiyan Pride" i have confirmed this with Priden for your prefix i suggest:

-<|SP|>- "your name"

If u have a better idea please post it here :)

I might host a practice session 2 morrow night for pride members i see what i can do with my 600k coenction :p

Details will be posted.

Best answers
couldnet u maybe post this on your clan website and dont waste people time, plz close this tread...

Best answers
ok, first off it says to all Pride members. If you aren't a Pride member then don't bother looking at it. Secondly, this is the Off-Topic forum. this is an off-topic subject so it should go here. I'm sure if the Admins thought this thread needed to be closed they would have done it already.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by VorteX
couldnet u maybe post this on your clan website and dont waste people time, plz close this tread...

wannabie loser mod! :S

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
wannabie loser mod! :S
hahaha rofl

Anyways the name kinda seems corny sense one of your members is Priden... To people just visiting the site might think hes full of himself and wanted to be cool by making the clan name similer to his.

Best answers
one of the reason i suggested it be changed tio Saiyan Pride :D

(wannabee mods :S )

Best answers
i am posting to ask should i start a practice server for the clan. Its 09:45 now and ill make one if there are any memebr on. ill look in here soon to see otherwise welll i dunno :)

sorry for the double post but otherwise the clan wont see it. i know its sorta a bumb but its better than starting a new thread.

Best answers
y would u double post and then delte the first one? it had only moved down 1 space. Come on. Use MSN or somethin to communicate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom