timeouts and disconnects on a cable modem???

Best answers
what the hell is up with esf 1.2.1 i never had this problem with esf befor other then the game crashing out to desktop on 1.2 every once and a wile. now when i play esf on the servers i seem to drop for no reasion and i think everyone else does to.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the game is really unstable right now. There's nothing you can do about it though, I guess you just have to deal with it ;/.

Best answers
Hybrid said:
Yea, the game is really unstable right now. There's nothing you can do about it though, I guess you just have to deal with it ;/.
Untill 1.2.2 comes out yeah..so be patient the team doesnt really know yet what causes this.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember this is a beta version. as in it's still in the making. so the game will be unstable of course, with plenty of bugs.

if a game crashes or you get disconnected. just rejoin. simple as that.

Best answers
I am not sure if this helps, but all of my gameplay problems
with 1.21 went away after I updated my video drivers

I dont know about the online issues... after 1.21, my HL is stuck trying
to update the HL.exe... and yes I have the latest HL patch.

So no more net play

Steam will not accept the cdkey (store bought) so I do not use Steam or Won

So now I play Lan games against bots

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the team is probably looking into it and triing to find the reason why the game crashes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fastest connection in the world doesnt mean diddlysquat if the person running the server is on 56k

having a cable connection doesnt mean the server ur trying to ping wont have problems because its slow

Best answers
no i was playing of the offical servers with a ping of 12 lol. this seems to mappon when a persion joins a game it just dropes everyone. and when it request tempdecal.wab from the server.

i can conferm the join bug thow. i hosted a game with 1 bot and myself then someone joind and said hi and the game crashed to desktop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom