Time limits... For power. beams

should there be a time limit on beams? vote!

• there should be a time limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no there shouldnt be!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uub

Best answers
i think beams as in kablobs and all that should have a timer.. to many people are just using kamaha after another. they steal kills, they make others angry and me. i think all beams should have a time limit. so you can only beam kamaha or shoots death balls or wateva you get when you trans form. its like you can even get a fair go?.. so i think they should time limit it max 2 mins after use. *use ur power wisely dont use it just for fun!!* heres a poll id like to see wat wins. if so ill ask admins about it or if they read it.

Best answers
you know their is a block button...

people stealing your kills is part of the game... you need to speed up how you kill youre targets... or mabey youre on a server with imiture players...

practice with the Ultramate Godlike bot... and have a few hard or best bots in it aswell on both sides and practice getting kills before the your team mate bot steals them...

its all part of the game... learn to make this disadvantage your greatest strength :laff:

im sorry but this idea deserves: :yes: (1 out of 5)

Best answers
I agree with magmus, plus I like to stay true to dbz, and you don't see them firing a blast, then pulling out thier trusty egg timer until they can fire another one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but you dont see them fire 5 fully loaded kame´s in 1.30.

or charging 4 spiritbombs in a life time, i dont dislike the idea, but it needs some better thought

Uub

Best answers
yeh. well they still could put a timer? on the beam attacks n stuff cause itl be better, people wuld charge there blast when ur about 2 kill em n they fire it n ur face. i no u got 2 have skill and get out of it but in the show.. u dont see goku shooting 4 kames every second he gets waistd. thats why i think there should be a timer .. on it lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeah, but the negative thing about this game is, you have always got your full power, you never get tired, maybe a staminabar is something that could be implemented,
that after vegeta gooing all out, with shooting 20´ish ki balls, he would puff and mown a litlle before he can recharge his ki

Best answers
Reptile said:
but you dont see them fire 5 fully loaded kame´s in 1.30.

or charging 4 spiritbombs in a life time, i dont dislike the idea, but it needs some better thought
Yeah but they have the potential do do that stuff. What about gohan vs. Buus ball, he did like 3 or 4 big kamehamehas in about 5 seconds.

Best answers
/me points at tien vs Cell...

he did Tribeam like 100 times in a row!

O_O

>_< :devsmile:

Best answers
Magmus said:

O_O

>_< :devsmile:
and goku used his kamehameha how many times when he was fighting kid buu???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

But then again, tien isn't in the show.
Maybe only sb, sbc, ff,&kamehameha should have a timer.
And don't say "Don't give timer to X's *attack* cause you see in the show..."
even if Gohan can do 20 kame in a row in dbz it will unbalance the game and besides half the players already take him.

Best answers
ill tell you tomorow when i get home and i'll count them :laff:

im just saying this is a fast paced game... if you wana wait for an attak to charge then go play ETW (egg timer wars)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like Magmus said, this is a fast paced game, They aren't going to add a timer for beams. The only thing I'll agree with you on is the Spirit bomb. It might be allright if goku could use it once per life. It doesn't really matter to me though, the spirit bomb is easy to see and avoid, it really poses no threat unless I'm not paying attention to the guy charging it up.

Best answers
why not add a timer to meele?punch a enemy , than wait minute or two , than punch another time :devgrin: this idea shouldnt be in esf :no:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea wouldn't work seeing how much it would damage characters like Cell whose whole basis is beams.

-Karrde-

Best answers
only one this could be usefull to is trunks lol
he doesnt really have powerfull beams except fb
his stronger in melee then in beam wars
but for most other chars like cell and goku theyre beams are the strongest so bad idea if ya ask me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a fast paced game, not a game where u shoot a beam, need to wait 2 minutes, and then shoot again....this would make the game boring so if u want my oppinion

BAD IDEA

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.

*imagines chargeing a kame torp then waiting 2 minutes to charge an nother one*

"Wait a minute you ****ing noob."
"Im chargeing my attack."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom