Time Limits for Overpowered Beams

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 GoHaN said:
melee is unspammable??? so... you're probably happy when the second you transform... the exact same second you get knocked down :S
Thats impossible with melee. Afer you transform you have a short period of time where noone can melee you. But they can hurt you with beams.

The time you cant be meleed is less than a second since the animation is still playing but you can teleport away in time be4 that period is ended.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Grega said, Its impossible. I also rarely trans, so I wouldnt have that problem anyway.

nge

Best answers
Quit melee spaming, JEEZ! PS eachother over and over when the bigger powerelever/attack will obviously win everytime!!!!!!11one We can all take turns and when the same person wins over and over we can all go ROLFOAOLRLFLORMOLMAMOLMF with eachother, and repeat, the way the game was ment to be played, nOob!!!&

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the stamina system is a much better solution to the problem than an invented delay =/

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if this is a beams " Overpowered Beams " thader any why i thign theath they suld not limit any thing because he workt for his pl and if u r the Overpowered Beams smaper u will not like for a noob to kill u if u don't like the overpower don't play oon the server if u r god ply and defet him the way u know if not u died trying :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
I think the stamina system is a much better solution to the problem than an invented delay =/
I agree with Dave. Stamina will make all this useless. They are adding stamina for a reason! Why does no one listen to me? > ;/ :|

Best answers
@ Fire Pheonix - No one listens to you because you're on fire! Go put it out or something, it makes everyone weirded out.

@ all you people saying good players can dodge beams - Yes, yes they can, however, you can only dodge a beam so well, especially when someone else is trying to melee you, or maybe you weren't being paranoid about beam spammers. Suddenly, you're stuck in a head-on or swooping away from someone else not paying attention to mr. spammypants. Huzzah, you see a glowing sphere in the distance! Someone's charging another kamehmeha! Oops, the guy you were fighting taps you on the shoulder and introduces your nose to his five digits. Finally, you stop flying back, perhaps teleporting away to avoid a gen beam and when you whip around to take out Mr. beamspammer, hey look, a nice blue beam of splortch. The spammer explodes the beam close to you, or close to anywhere if he's Goku and takes out half the map. If you're lucky enough to get off 2 teles, you only lose 50 hp. WOOT!

@ all the stamina talk - Hopefully this will clear everything up, as FP and I have been saying for a while now.

@ people who complain about 'melee' spammers - Uhm... I don't know what to say other than: What? You want me to just.. float... here?

@ people who will say I dislike beams - They're part of the game. But so is Buu. Buu ain't allowed in tourneys for a reason, beams shouldn't be spammed. Simple.

To re-iterate for Mr. FP:

Stamina should clear this up.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
well if this is a beams " Overpowered Beams " thader any why i thign theath they suld not limit any thing because he workt for his pl and if u r the Overpowered Beams smaper u will not like for a noob to kill u if u don't like the overpower don't play oon the server if u r god ply and defet him the way u know if not u died trying :D
You have to understand. The anoying part isnt that you get killed by a beam. The anoying part is that you get killed by a beam that detonated half a map away from youand that continualy.

Also you have to understand that if you have 8 million and the other guy has the same hell still kill you. Same distance and all. thats the overpowered part.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, we can't concentrate on everyone in the map. Espcially with the models being reduced in size to make the map look bigger. And when you are concentrating one one guy to kill him, you have some shmo making a huge beam and you don't know about because it's beyond your power.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
You have to understand. The anoying part isnt that you get killed by a beam. The anoying part is that you get killed by a beam that detonated half a map away from youand that continualy.

Also you have to understand that if you have 8 million and the other guy has the same hell still kill you. Same distance and all. thats the overpowered part.

So I ask u this I know is the overpower part but did he work for his pl and oki the big explosion half of a map I know theath it's dougeball and u can't douge the explosions but if u start at the same pl will he have the same damage an the map will he have the same explosion of the map ? if u will r week this is it well i am traing whit Sbot 3 at the pl of 199 999 998 ki and the dmg is wird the dmg is to small it's like WTF but if i get stronger he get's stronger and againg WTF but still if u what to kill a owerpower there ar othes way Try Kurilin or some one whit a disk this is why there ar more players
there is Frieza, Cell ,Kurilin, the have disk and the beam spamer will not look at a small disk just keep on shoting u trow disk instant kill ant the ovwerpower is like WTF yes the beams r strong but still this is the game the way to make the overpower stop is to make a biger map try esf_city on this map is hard to get killd by a overpower beam so maybe in the new esf the maps will be more biger

And one more thing I thing this is a bug or someting but if some one has a big pl in 1 vs 1 u don't see the big pl and in 5 vs 5 u will see the diferance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom