Time Limits for Overpowered Beams

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
weaklings complain about beam spamming.... man ffs its not hard at all to avoid a beam and the explosion rang... so stop whine...
You're right. When I'm fighting 3 or 4 people at the same time, its extremely easy to know where the beam spammer is hiding. Cause I can see everything, ya know?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
weaklings complain about beam spamming.... man ffs its not hard at all to avoid a beam and the explosion rang... so stop whine...
shure its easy to avoid a beam that is detonated in the middle of the map and hurts the guy who fired it aswell. And hes in a corner. The weak beams arnt a problem the problem are beams like 10 million PL characters have. And belive me that thing blows up more than 1/4 of the map

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, um I thought they were giving people stamina for a reason...

Best answers
its easy to avoid... ok a guy.. (vegeta) hids in corner (pl: 50mil) he charge final flash... all player fight in middel (esf_cell_games) he fire the beam... the smart player and pro notice the beam quick.. and as a smart player he know that he just have to go around a hill and he is out of the damage zone... its a bug but and its like take cover behind a hill.. even the small 4 thingys at each corner of the arena can protect you if you stand the right place... its real easy.... beam spamming is not a problem i think... even that he can blow all in map.. take cover behind hill and you safe.. go in a meele fight and you are safe... its so easy... and normaly ppl go after the spammer after so he dont do it again.... then he learned his lesson.... but some beam spammers can be hard to cath if they do beam jump thingy all the time -.-''

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smart players dont pay attention to every player in the server. Only those in the immediate vicinity. You cant fight a bunch of people and still notice some moron in the corner charging beams.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look out for that evil block hack that stops beams...

i think tis called 'Q'

block, get out of the way.

cooldowns for beams would have to have cooldowns for everything.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it wouldnt. Block while you're fighting 2 people? Are you so good that you can see everything? Can you press block right when the beam comes, and not get hit by the people you were just fighting? Can out outrun a detonated beam? The answer to all of my questions is no.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it blocks alot more damage retard. like your going to be moaning about beams when 3 people are tossing you around anyways

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It blocks damage if you get meleed from the back? I dont think so, "retard". If you get hit from the back, you fly forward. The person detonates the beam while you're flying forward and boom. So no. Fighting 3 people isnt that difficult. It only becomes difficult when you have to worry about some noob charging beams nonstop. Most beams spammers do so cause they dont know what else to do. They're always too lazy to rtfm and then they complain when you use melee.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool down, both of you. There's no need to insult each other over this suggestion. This will be the only friendly reminder the two of you get - you both know better.

Best answers
Zeonix is right in alot of his points...the fact of the matter is that the blast radius of beams is too big..and even so..beams are just TOO powerful...i mean honestly..i dont care who u are..if u join a server...and someone has 50 mill PL...ur gonna loose to that guy..nomatter how good u are...starting PL is no where near that..ur mellee hits alone are gonna do nothing..and if he gets lucky and heads on u..then ur gone..anything that he does..will practically destroy u...beam spamming isnt something u can just look past..to be honest..id love to see all u people who think its not a problem..to play in a server with me...id show u how easy it is..to take on 3 people at once..and how much trouble it is..to take on one decent beam spammer....because all u need..is a Goku...once he transforms..he teleports with kame..and then its all over...he can beam jump with turbo..and destroy everyone with his tele advantage...theres litterally no stopping them...so id think twice before u go around aruging against a good point brought up by someone...with a lame one like "hide behind a wall" or "press block" its not gonna help much..chances are..u wont have time to go behind a wall...and chances are...after the beam's blast radius hits u..ur gonna have such low hp..ur gonna get killed by his next beam..or by someone comming up behind u and hitting u into a wall..or the floor..so yeah..think twice..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHy do u all try to limit the beams the beams suld not be limitet u say to limit the beams becaus u betea some one whit melee and a other guy destroys your enemy whit a kamehameha well theats the real reson u what to limit the beams for melee fights i don't like melee well i like more beams beams strugal and the others i say not to limit the beams if u r god u can win agains beams like i do i got some tactics ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it, it puts you at a disadvantage if you are wanting or going to enter a ps.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, yeah, apparently my post went unnoticed. So allow me to quote myself again.

Fire Phoenix said:
Yeah, um I thought they were giving people stamina for a reason...
As for what Zeo said. Everything he said is true. You can't be in an FFA, fighting everyone in the server, trying not to get hit, while you have some shmo in the corner charging up mouth blasts, killing you and everyone. It ruins the game for most people. Personally I like it. But stamina is a better answer to it. Instead of "waiting" and being like "damn i just wasted a khh and now I have to wait TIME OUT BUU!" instead. "damn I just shot a khh, im too tired, i should rest for a while" sounds a whole hell of a lot better.

So, stamina= answer to everything.

Best answers
Well, in an old DBZ game i used to play, you could kamehameha the enemy like every round, but every round if you hadn't recharged it would be harder, like the keys would be less reactive, weird thing, Stamina could be like that, like the higher your stamina the longer it takes to charge beams, or something along those lines.

I hate coming into an ESF server when its full of people with atleast 5 mill ki (the maps only last like 40 mins - 1 Server country). and you have a Cell sbcing you when your meleeing, or if you get a real good goku, like the newbs kill you, no matter how good you are, you can't do anything.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the stamina sugetion esf allready has a stamina bar is the ki bar just make the ki bar more like a stamina bare and no more spam realy ex:Kamehameha cost like 60 % of the ki wy not make it like 75% ki drain and in air 85%ki after a beam U will reallly need to power up and in Melee evry kick will cost ki beams in melee like in esf 1.3 will cost 2x and others whitout a stamina bar or sistem I don't like esf to have a stamina bar

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Charging up takes a very short amount of time. Making it use 85% of the ki bar doesnt really do anything other than prevent you from psing. The stamina bar SHOULD help to keep spamming beams to a minimum. Im not really certain as to how its going to work.

Best answers
i really dont care for this idea. There are too many ways of countering beams and if the persons good then they wont =(|)

Best answers
My answer period: NO! I agree with pheonix on this one. The stamina should make you tired, amd you move slower, do less damage, and all that good stuff. And a beam wait time. Hmm lets see MY post was ignored too so ill repeat myself. VEGETA SS HAS TWO ABILITIES, BIG BANG AND FINAL FLASH, GOKU HAS ONE, KAHME. VEGETA SHOOTS FF, YOU SHOOT KAHME, WHOEVER WINS IT DOESNT MATTER, VEGETA SHOOTS A BIG BANG, NO KI FROM PS, NO KAHME CAUSE OF COOLDOWN! So basically, vegeta shoots ff, you shoot kahme, it goes for a bit, and then he wins. Your outta ki, and have to recharge, hes already charging a big bang, you cant block because then youll die, you cant shoot kahme cause its on cooldown, you cant teleport because then your dead from blast radius. VEGETA HAS TWO STRONG KI ATTACKS, GOKU AND MOST EVERYONE ELSE HAS ONE!!!!!! So no this shouldnt be in affect, and stamina should clear EVERYTHING RELATING TO THIS, up. There thats all in big fat plain letters, and i repeated myself 3 times there, so if you still dont understand, then i dunno what else to say -.-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom