Tien's attacks

Best answers
ok IF tien was added what might his attacks be?
I think it should be something like this.

Melee
generic beam
Ki Blast
Tribeam
Kame
solar flare

Tribeam would work like a sniper rifle. Right click to bring up the zoom feature. when u left click an exslposion would appear where u were pointing. This would not be an instant death attack, more like an eye laser/ finger laser.

I do know that he had the ability to learn an attack with his third eye but I think that may be hard to code.

tell me what u think?

Best answers
Maybe dodon should be put in there somewhere...and another person with kame? There will never be an end to the *****ing about that...

Best answers
well I was trying to think of a way he might be able to ps and Kame was the only thing that came up. I was thinking of other possibilities though. I also had an Idea for multi-form.
I think Tien should have multi-form. it could word one of 2 ways.

1) U deploy multi-form like a moble sentry turret and u tell it to attatck kinda the way a sentry turret works in TFC.

-OR-

2) The multi -form would kinda work like the options in Gradius. The multi forms would follow o around and fire when u fire fly when u fly and walk when u walk.

Either option would have a fall back though when u summon one a precent of your ki level drops per multi-form a max of 3 forms could be summoned.(ex tien=1/4 each form= 1/4 of your combined power)

Best answers
I dont think Tien knows kamehameha...he wasnt a student of roshi...I could be wrong, sorry if I am. But I've never seen him do it.

Best answers
Ur not wrong but he did have the possibility to learn the attack with his third eye; so I figured give it to him for the time being.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kamehameha? Nah it just wouldn't fit on tien. I remember him using a beam on super buu, if i'm right. Pherhaps that is an option.

Best answers
I'll have to check that episode but I think ur right. I don't think it has a name though.

almostdeleted

A
Dondon ray
Tri Beam
Multi Form
His shield attack. It coould be like gohans but instead it would reflect beam in random direction and would just be a outline on his body. He used it against Yamcha in DB

Best answers

Ok, Tien knows the kamehameha. He did it in DB. He copied the attack he had seen Yamcha and Krillin do with his third eye against Master Roshi.

Being a student of Master Chen he knows the dodon wave aswell.

Tri-Beam should work like a projectile with the zoom feature the threat starter proposed.

Solar flare too, he invented it.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That would be great! Tien is one of my favorite character(hence why he is on my sig:p ).

My idea for his transformation is this:

He would start out wearing green pants and a white shirt(other people would ofcourse do edits so he could have no shirt of the green half-shirt). His transformation could be the blue outfit with the cape(what he wore in the Buu saga). The green pants with the white shirt is my favorite.:D

Also, he can do the kame but I don't think he should have it. I mean, he never really uses it(or at least he doesn't in DBZ).

Best answers
I really don't think Tribeam should be a prjetile(sp?). It was a instent attack in the show ond it was invisible except when it hit something. also McVries I like ur idea. and yes lets drop the Kame from his list and add the Dodon wave. so his moves could be
Melee
generic beam
Ki Blast
Tribeam
dodon
multi-form
solar flare

Best answers
Tri-Beam was not an instant attack. There is no such thing. If it was instant you wouldnt be able to dodge it like Goku did. You saw when Tien used it on Cell the shadow of 3 Tiens closing in on Cell. So it obviously is a projectile.

Best answers
Its kinda weird with tri beam cuz in DBZ (story line) he does it agains cell and its instant, but in the bojack movie he does it to but then its a beam so i dunno about it being beam or instant.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could lay them out like this: Kikoho = beam. Shin-kikoho = ultimate projectile version. That's how they were used on the show, even if they weren't meant like this. Either way, the shin kikoho should do melee knockback and should be homing.

Best answers
the tri-beam attack is stronger than the kame and it uses life force when its fired..

i just figured id throw that in

Best answers
Yea Sonic is right there are 2 forms. The one who uses against Imp Cell isnt instant! You see the light and then it hits him! You just dont see the actual energy,

Best answers
yea i think tien should be in the game. some of you guys do have some good ideas on how tiens moves hsould be.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee
generic beam
Ki Blast Cannon
Dondopa
Tribeam
Kame
Solar flare

He would be a mainly beam character.

Best answers
but he can Morrone made a coment on that he could. also sonic is right so maybe the beam form would be before he transforms thenn instint after he transforms. Also it would be cool if it had melee knockback too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom