tien revamped

Best answers
thanks for the C&C, havnt had time to work on this lately due to some personal matters, on the bright side iam buying a wacom tommarow and saying goodbye to the mouse,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats looking really nice now toast, really really nice :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow that skin is beautiful. great job. your entering this in the contest correct?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Entering. Id say we have a winer :p

I realy like it looks like the real thing great work keep it up :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flawless, just three tiny things that bug me:

1) Change the third eye shape, it's only like that when he's attacking or being attacked, the top curve is flatter than the bottom curve, but this is very minor.

2) Give him hands :D

3) Maybe make the eyebrows a bit thicker and arched to make him look less placid and more aggressive.

Everything else is perfect, I think it's safe to say you've won the Tien competition. Are you animating it yourself or is someone else doing it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job, i just think his crotche area is defined too much

hope u put the scar on soon :p

Best answers
Like he sad:
Chitenga said:
Everything looks great! exept for the face...

I think the Realistic style skin was for the body only. This is still DBZ, Make his face look more like in the Anime and it will be perfect.
That's the only thing it bug's me is the face...he looks to....to....well he doesn't look very "anime" at the face....just don't forget his scar and that's all my crits....and u have done a great model...how many polyz....heck this model could be in ESF 1.3 If u keep the great job...i think

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you notice, the rest of the body isnt skinned like anime either. toast wasnt going for an anime skin, and i think this is the best realistic version of a dbz character ive EVER seen made.

excellent job toast :)

Best answers
Somehow the belt looks weird to me, as if it was copy & pasted on the model after it was made....but for the rest its a great skin, good job.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dan16 said:
it looks... flat
ROFLLMAOLOL
So you feel now you have to retaliate because you weren't getting the criticism you wanted in your thread?

The people in your thread were being argumentive, yes, but they were trying to grill it in your forehead that criticism = a way to get better. And because you have to do the "mature" thing and do this in other threads, you can enjoy a warning.

Best answers
Gir...I saw that...an I also think his model is very cool....but I was thinking I would bee kinda weird seeing a Realistyc Tien in ESF 1.3 if this model would be chose by the Team...still ESF is about Anime as well...I mean it still respects the anims or something like that

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a good point, but at the end of the day, thats down to the team to decide, and its up to toast if he wants to enter it, or just use it for himself :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
though it looks good it will always look best anime style since it is from an anime... its a good model but would distort everything if put in with everyone else..

Dont get me wrong though its a exellent skin and realistic, but not dbz material though.

Good job though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that an anime skin would look better too, maybe make two versions? It's you're choice.

Anyway, refs to fix the eye:

Oh yeah, and i'm pretty sure those things round his ankles are yellow not white, i'll check later.

Best answers
I like the almost everything except the look on his face ( eyes included ) i have a ref for you with one of the coolest Tien faces i could find i hope you use it but its up to you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
much better - it's looking great man. One of the best models/skins I've seen to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom