tien revamped

Best answers
SEXY IN THREE LANGUAGES...i just wanna rape it...with somethinthat rapes stuff...anyway sick...i gotta hand it to ya...you know your stuff

Best answers
Furr said:
wow very realistic toast. gl with the rest :yes:
oh will you be entering this in the contest?
do you have an animator?
if anyone is willing to decently rig it ingame, then yes ill release

anyways worked a bit on the face, to be honest, I dont know how to go about the pupils really, either i go with black dots, which i tried with different angles and it looked a bit wierd, or do something darksun'ish (like with his goku), or paint real eyes which iam afraid will look wierd also

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, darksuns goku look more others then ur skin .... but i dont like his mouth! it looks like he smeel something....you know what i mean :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nice model..nice skin.

You've got my attention to this model. Don't disappoint me or I'll kill kitties >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
No, darksuns goku look more others then ur skin .... but i dont like his mouth! it looks like he smeel something....you know what i mean :D

what? >_>, usually your posts have to be read 3 or 4 times before any real sense can be made of it, but this one,... err doesnt make ant sense at all,

i hate to be so blunt about it, since its extremely obvious english isnt your first language, but you really need to work on it, REALLY

anywhoo, i got a few model crits, thouh its alot better than your first one, it still has a ew things that look off

the armpits being one, where the bottom of the chest meets the bottom of the shoulder scale those inwards a tiny bit, it would make the arm/torso connection look alot better

and the pants, id suggest deleting completely, they are poorly built,

build a proper crotch/butt area and work from there, it looks like you just created faces at random off to connect the top of the legs to the belt,

thats about all i can say given the shot you provided, bu it appears you made the head rounded off properly this time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok nuttzy.....
I dont like his mouth because he looks very sad with this mouth. The mouth should be others, he should look angry with his mouth.

Omg get it now?

Best answers
For the face and eyes I would go with something like this.
My complements on the human like skin btw.

So you'll have to change the model itself too if you want him to look like this.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much better, I can hardly see no more 'wasted' polies in the face. I noticed a lower poly count in the face too.

Best answers
the problem i see with the face is the the shape of the eye is wrong for one
also it looks a little like his face is stretched vertically
if you fix those thnigs it will looks a lot better

Best answers
don't know Real Legend....there is something that bother me at his eyes....
hope this pic helps ya out

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His eyes are to narrow.. to vegeta like... tien has way other eyes.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nice work so far Toast, glad to see you working on stuff again! MY suggestion for the skin is to use the smudge tool a bit more to smooth out some of those rough patches, and define area's a bit more, you have a great base, jsut build off it :).

Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
For the face and eyes I would go with something like this.
My complements on the human like skin btw.

So you'll have to change the model itself too if you want him to look like this.
nice! i like it

anyways updated it a bit, and made him less monotone, which one you think looks better the right or left (i like the right better myself, just need to make the hands look right, thats why there not shown)

Best answers
Everything looks great! exept for the face...

I think the Realistic style skin was for the body only. This is still DBZ, Make his face look more like in the Anime and it will be perfect.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I did a qick paiontover (mine is on the right) of how I think you should change up the torso a bit, it took me around 5 mins so it's not much, jsut define a few lines mroe and brighten it up in a few area's, and imho, it makes a world of difference.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because its still work in progress. his pants and belt and shoes arent skinned properly either >_>

Best answers
i will probably add the scar after iam tottally satisfied with the body, thx for the drawover as well, ill probably post another update next year

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you gave him nipples :D
great job on the skin toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom