throwing people into other people

Best answers
Okay so i dont know much about the 1.2 melee system but still thats not going to stop me from putting some ideas out here.

Okay I was wandering if it would be at all possible that when you throw someone in the new melee system, and that person hit someone else, that both people take damage, and both get nocked down.

An example: Goku grabs Veggeta and throw him into Buu and both Veggeta and Buu take damage and go flying off like someone hit them, okay maybe veggeta just drops to the ground, but Buu would have to go somewhere.

Feed back?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it....dont think its gonna be put in though unfortunatly.....maybe it will... but i think its happened a few times in the show

Best answers
i do like this idea, in fact i think it was suggested before, but not sure. but yea this idea would be pretty neat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy i think this is already being put in.... i could be wrong but from what i understand from the hlradio interview they said something about swinging people into each other, so why not with the throw as well?

Best answers
Well the reason why I suggested this is, because I fear that two people on the same team could potentialy gang up on one person. For example, you thorw someone into another person that is swooping and they throw that same person back to you; and that goes on till the poor ******* dies.

Using this method it would be hard to hit an opponent with a thrown person (let alone a teamate, for the TK'ers out there) but it would still give you the option of deffending yourself from multiple attackers. Plus it would look so damn cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom