throwing ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , my idea is to take advantage of someone if they run out of ki while doing a swing

1) you could have some some strugg time to do some advanced melee

2) you could grab them by the leg and send them flyying head first and if they manage to hit something they hit it head 1st and it could deal extra damage

on another topic , i notice that when some1 swings some1 else into you it does nothing and it's rare to see it happen now , i reckon that maybe the 2 players on contact could maybe get dizzy or something

critz/comments any more ideas ?

Best answers
Yeah I think if you run out of Ki or stop swinging before the minimum charge level while attempting a throw, the other player should be able to do an advanced melee or start their own throw. That way people will be more careful before they attempt a throw with low ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think throwing is stupid. You can just throw some1 into the ceiling, charge ki, then keep spamming.

There needs to be some kind of power struggle while your being spun, and if you are the target (being thrown) and you lose... well... tough luck

But if you win you can start meleeing them and they cant counter attack, i think that would be more balanced.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agrred , srtuggling needs to be put in for swining , i'm just tryying to think of an idea of what you can do when your oppenet runs out of ki or doesn't charge untill the yellow line , don't wanna make it to much overkill thou

Best answers
i think that if u throw some one into some one else, it shuld do damage to them but i also think u should be able 2 block it. with ur block thing. so if u see it coming u can block it giving them Extra damage to that and they fall 2 the floor... ? meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There needs to be some kind of power struggle while your being spun
srtuggling needs to be put in for swining
There is, that bar that comes up on the right. Hold down the mouse buttons and your ki will diminish and the throw becomes weaker and will throw you less far. As far as I know you can't break out of them but unless they throw you into a wall (that you can jump off) then they really aren't that great. It uses half your ki to throw as well.

They're changing the throwing system to include a stamina system, it says that in the official 1.3 thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom