Throwing/Block Struggles with bots

Best answers
After reading the manual and doing the cute flash tut provided, I have as of yet to throw a bot. I have stunned them plent of times and I just cant get it right.

I'll only be playing a lan game in about 3 weeks but I'd love to know how to do it before then.

Also, I havn't encountered any melee block struggles. I had plenty of beam struggles (2 beams against each other) and simply blocking another beam.

Also I can't seem to launch combos. I remember watching a short vid someone posted demo'ing a melee match, and they were flicking around, doing handstands and in the game I've played melee consists of one whack at a time, am I missing something?

One last question, if I'm swooping in one someone and holding down attack, why would the enemy still get the first blow in (as I've seen) or is that simply me hitting, getting blocked and then getting whacked? Maybe, but it goes so fast I have trouble telling whats happening when I reach the target Im swooping in on.

Cheers and thanx for your time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums

it's a funny thread
the combos you can see, are previews ... that means they'll be in next ESF version ... the Beta1.2 ... the public version is Beta 1.1
read the manual again (the melee manual) then you see what your version can do ;)
just wait for the next version ... then you can do Combos ;)

- if you fly headon (both towards each other) the guy with a fuller KI bar will kick the other ...
- you can block and kick the attacker immediatly back

and I hope this thread is gonna die now ... there're no other points to talk about ... I hope anyone closes it soon

Best answers
Its funny that he doesn't know that that's preview...ahhh...
MY 200-th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
>Its funny that he doesn't know that that's >preview...ahhh...
>MY 200-th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p You can't blame me for being so eager to try out the new melee system can you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer ... didn't I say that there's nothing to add anymore ... everyone makes mistakes anywhen ... so don't spam for your postcount

Giant ... yes I can try out the new melee system ;)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.

Next time don't spam a perfectly good thread.

(Closing of thread requested by Nretep.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom