Those Clips Rocked!

Best answers
So is the new melee video being posted tonight or tomarrow night? Just anxiously checking developers journals. Oh and I noticed your webmaster has less than enough time to work on the ESF homepage. Maybe its time to have someone else (-----> me points to Spin) to finish your homepage and keep it up-to-date. Or not Spin, but anyone who has Elite skillz with Html and lots of time on there hands.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they sed recording it today or tomoro.... so im assumin theyll post it afterwards... i dunno.... mmm wen will it be posted?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Sorry just gotta ask how can u control a beam like that he just aimed over to the right and it automatically did a loop and didnt even hit nething?

And are the xplosions really gonna look like that in the beta coz they looked a bit umm.. well I dont wanna say it just watch the videos and judge 4 yaself?!?
They looked a bit what?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
nah i think he was controlling the beams.... yeh wat did da beams look like... they look fine to me... ungrateful bastidge!!

*LMAO , thats the best post ive ever seen you do dood*
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are you talking about he said the explosions not the beams:rolleyes:

*You were saying?? :rolleyes: quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry just gotta ask how can u control a beam like that he just aimed over to the right and it automatically did a loop and didnt even hit nething?

Cheeseman

:S

ultrassj_vegeta

U
thnx cheese......talkin bout the splosions... yeh ... the beam explosions.........i assume that ppl on this forum wud be able to follow such intellectual posts.... but obviously not........:tired: ahem... *retard...*..... nah jk soz....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya know ya could always edit ya post :)

and not long ago i remember seeing alot of people sayin the explosions were crap(cant rem exactly when that was tho, it was the goku kami one)

Best answers
Uhhh....edit what post? o_o

And I just wanted to say that I think the explosions rock and I hope they look like that in the beta. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i was talkin to vege

oh yeah i just watched to clips again and the explosions look way better, didnt notice first time

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i redid some explosion resizing code( Gotta love HarSens code:) ) now it looks silky smooth. But really, what was your problem with it 17?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
what are you talking about he said the explosions not the beams:rolleyes:

*You were saying?? :rolleyes: quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheeseman

:S
no 17 said somethin about the xplosions and that was what the focus was on, cus pcoe said theyre a little what(talkin bout the explosions, then ussj vegeta replyed to that, sayin somethin about the beams........ ya see

*You make no sence, do me a favour............ GO AWAY! :S *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
waves look better yes yes =) ohh its saturday wonder wen the vids coming =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does make sence just gotta look at it more, but there was two points that could have been answered i answered one but not the other

Best answers
Jep sweet clips, Nice kamehameha, although the explosion was prolly not finished, it was kinda dull :]

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Infernal
yea when do they? u guys said LAST week thurs-fri

**** happens... Joe's harddrive decided to take a dump on him and i've been busy with work so we haven't had time to take any... Eventually you'll get some :0) so don't worry.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Youre too kind Masta, let em sweat it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom