Those Clips Rocked!

Best answers
I really like how ur using the original sounds :) is aiming where it'll go where your x hair is without crahing into n e thing or do ya just have to have those skills?

Best answers
SWEETNESS!!! and i didnt even notice the new hud when i watched the clip ill have to go back and see it again.

*** kickin work guys!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay guys, freedom and myself are going to take some new melee footage, decent quality this time:)

Best answers
Someone mentioned that the gohan sounds sounded funny, sounded just right to me. Reminded me of the cell games i think, and i don't know if u noticed but they even have the beam sound now. When u watch the clip u can hear the beam zooming away just like in the series. Excellent excellent. Also like i mentioned before u even hear the touch down when gohan lands back on the floor.

One question......When he went back down to the floor did he just turn off fly, and will it still damage u when u drop and land?

P.S. Animations looked clean as well

GOOD JOB ONCE AGAIN

Best answers
er... i dont get a movie wen i click on it all i get is the sound? an the melle one wont even work, well it *sounds* cool

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LiL Goten
Someone mentioned that the gohan sounds sounded funny, sounded just right to me. Reminded me of the cell games i think, and i don't know if u noticed but they even have the beam sound now. When u watch the clip u can hear the beam zooming away just like in the series. Excellent excellent. Also like i mentioned before u even hear the touch down when gohan lands back on the floor.

One question......When he went back down to the floor did he just turn off fly, and will it still damage u when u drop and land?

P.S. Animations looked clean as well

GOOD JOB ONCE AGAIN
He just turned off fly. When you drop you play the fall animation, looks much better then when you walk off an edge in regular half-life.
Also falling damage has been disabled... Well, if you go to the top of a high map, Swoop down to the bottom at full speed, disable swoop + flight, you might get 10 hp taken away for falling damage.

Best answers
Could you give us anymore details about the new melee or do we have to wait for the release, I don't mind if I have to wait to know.:D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, in the third part of the clip were Masta slammed Stryker, some people thought it was a punch. I made this quick GIF to show what he accually did.

- Edit -
Also, a full quality picture of krillin smashing vegeta across the floor

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice Vegeta Move
and
Are krillen going to have better beam movin posibilitis then the other fighters ?

Best answers
u guys did make a new veggie model right? cause the one tht joe used to show the melee move was an oldie

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Vegeta wasnt redone... yet...
2) the vid in mastas dev was made by him, not me.

Best answers
Hey, you say you only hear sound when you play the vids....

Thats because you dont have the updated codec of divx.
Go to Divx.com and download the free player and codec and then you should bealbe to watch the vids.

Not that i mind all that much, krillen looks fine except for the height, just wondering if its still wip?

EDIT: Also, Ive noticed the white colored sorta impact explosions in melee and in that screen shot with krillen in it. Thats cool just like in the series where their moving so fast and doing melee.

All i can say is SWWEEEEEEEET

Best answers
o.. i thought u guys remade veggie...o well i gues the old one will have to do :fight:, thx goten i really need to see that clip

Best answers
The gohan clip was great, it showed us the new beam some new sounds, the charge up aura, an new animations

melee clip was kinda off, i didnt get it

:yes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Infernal
...when did krillen become 6 feet tall?:\
Answer- Hes not, stop assuming ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom