This is pretty interesting...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
hahah this is hilarious.

Some of the stuff sounds the same though. But it is funny. And he is good.

(i love the convo underneath the sig lol)
 
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 29, 2002
Messages
5,179
Best answers
0
He does everyone good but Vegeta and Goku.

His Teen Gohan, Cell, Hercule, and Krillin are tops.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,714
Best answers
0
Synth said:
He does everyone good but Vegeta and Goku.

His Teen Gohan, Cell, Hercule, and Krillin are tops.
Buu and Burter were good too. Plus his Master Roshi. Piccolo could use a little work but you could still tell who was who. Synth I think you and some other people should try to do something like this.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
2,462
Best answers
0
heh heh, gotta love the PoPo voice...
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
961
Best answers
0
lol that was pwnage i have a second hero now
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,560
Best answers
0
These imitations were done by DBZHOOD's actor, Fox McCloud ...

Why not visit the HOOD forum once in a while, KidBoy, and post some of your opinion there instead of here?
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,714
Best answers
0
Revitalized Prince said:
These imitations were done by DBZHOOD's actor, Fox McCloud ...

Why not visit the HOOD forum once in a while, KidBoy, and post some of your opinion there instead of here?
Because that place is teh su><><0rz and this place is teh sexx0rz.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
1,626
Best answers
0
Why not visit the HOOD forum once in a while, KidBoy, and post some of your opinion there instead of here?
Whats wrong with having a thread about it here? Its not like were trying to say it sucks behind their back or anything.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,560
Best answers
0
As far as Fox's work goes, you say the DBZHOOD community sucks but you compliment its actors, who you don't even know the names of... now, would you say this is unethical? I'd like to request you don't post our actors' work here until you know who they are, issue credits & hopefully consider thoroughly checking the DBZHOOD forum for other actors. It's not like Fox is the only team member with a voice talent. I'm surprised even the regulars around here haven't even stopped by the DBZHOOD forum to see this for themselves.

We're like one E-block away from you guys, the least you could do is give credit to us for our work. Christ.
 
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
4,532
Best answers
0
He's got some talent, although he could use a better microphone, and more control over his volume. There's no reason we can't have a thread for this here, either, so the comment was inappropriate.
 
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
6,079
Best answers
0
All he did was post a link. A link. Jesus.

They all sounded too similar so I didnt enjoy it much =/. Then again, the majority of dbz characters sound the same. Hes very good at what he does. Thats for sure.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
I wouldn't say it's unethical. More towards hypocritical.

Either way, it's not like he was trying to take credit for that guys work. That being the case, there are plenty of links around that people post on the forum and they have no idea who the credit goes out to for them. This is really not much different.

And again, as long as he's not taking credit for making it, he will allowed to post such things as long as they conform to our AUP, which in this case, it does.


*edit*
Bleh in the time it takes me to write this junk two people beat me.
Curse you all.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
1,714
Best answers
0
Revitalized Prince said:
As far as Fox's work goes, you say the DBZHOOD community sucks but you compliment its actors, who you don't even know the names of... now, would you say this is unethical? I'd like to request you don't post our actors' work here until you know who they are, issue credits & hopefully consider thoroughly checking the DBZHOOD forum for other actors. It's not like Fox is the only team member with a voice talent. I'm surprised even the regulars around here haven't even stopped by the DBZHOOD forum to see this for themselves.

We're like one E-block away from you guys, the least you could do is give credit to us for our work. Christ.
It seems that someone has anger issues. I actually did check out the site and from what i saw, you guys barely have anything on the forums. I really doubt that sound file is from DBZhood cause I could not find the sound file from there. Plus asking us to not post things from DBZHood isn't going to happen. Once its out on the net, its open to everyone, just like how ESF can stop people showing off sound files and artwork. If you still want to agrue with me please take it to the pm's.

Im sure the guy who did this could do a more awesome job if he did it again. Alot of his voices were very close and Im sure with practice he would get dead on.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top