This IS a Crash Bug

Best answers
ok be piccolo and make a Ki blob then switch to teh Scatter shot and keep shooting into it.. some times nothing might happen but do it 1 or 2 more times then it crashes... it doesn't matter what Dedicated/Listen server..
;/

Best answers
man ive had that happen when i was friza u had a killblob and i shot a death ball at it and i died so b carfeull

Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
man ive had that happen when i was friza u had a killblob and i shot a death ball at it and i died so b carfeull

No no it's with Piccolo Only you make a blob then use his Scatter shot and keep doing it even after it blowes up for like 3 secs after
do that like 2 or 3 times in a row it just exits out the game..

Best answers
Note: making a kiblob and then having someone shoot it with a very strong attack(any) will make a explosion+kiblob^2 sized bewm which will kill alot.

Best answers
Originally posted by Align
Note: making a kiblob and then having someone shoot it with a very strong attack(any) will make a explosion+kiblob^2 sized bewm which will kill alot.
I'm not talking about making kiblobs stronger when you shoot beams into it I'm talking about piccolo's scatter shot that will Crash a server if you make a kiblob then shoot into it with scatter Shot.... Read the forum next time.....

instead of going Off topic which is pretty much spamin the fourms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom