Thinking of making ESF Movies!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF- The Movies! Preview

This is mostly a test of fraps, the demo version. We will probly be getting the real version soon, we hope you like it!

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you gonna do these movies without having more than just one trans? The only thing i can see you doing is the vegeta saga. Unless you have all the models stored somewhere and change them somewhere in the console, it wont look right
Lol. Were doing Frieza Saga first soo.. the trans's wont be much of a problem, and yes we can unlock models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, EEA might 'help us', so you might be seeing some of EEA's stuff in advanced ^-^.

And, we have some new bloopers, so pop in :), heres one :

Guru Burping

NeLo attempts Guru, and burps lol

See more here.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
I think you'll find that that jumpyness is a result of the sampling rate of the data of the demo recording. There are ways to increase this if need be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how you're going to pull this off, but all i have to say is.. good luck. Also, I wanted to ask: What saga are you basing the movie on? I'm thinking obviously the Cell saga. Then again, it can be based on the Buu saga. :rolleyes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey i love the demo! It has the right atmosphere and music, it really reminds me of DBZ, please make some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom