Think before you post, plz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or are people posting on impluse without thinking about what there idea would bring to esf... this is not a rant about bad ideas, its not up to me alone if something is good enuff, some things are just stupid...

Here is what ESF have too say in there post (that u should of all read!)

Thread name

This means no cruddy names like "Coo Idea" that dont show anything.... and gives ESF team more crudd too wade thou...

Look around before you post?

ALOT of ppl are just posting whatever, like "Hey, why dont u have ssj2?" and everyone knows thats going to be put in...

people are even posting things that are allready in, theres not many threads, but some...

ppl are still posting ideas about single player, stop it plz ;(

Lets blow up THE WHOLE MAP!
And one more thing, blowing up bits of the map is all good and well, there is afew maps that u can do that, but people, think about, you seem to want geomod tech slaped onto Half life, thats impossable and way too much to code!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, this is just a rant, theres about 100 ideas aday, and very few ppl think about there idea before posting it, makeing this part of the forum annoying, and im sure ESF team dont want too look into tons of pages of the same thing over and over...

Theres afew threads, like one of mine and one of SeirraSonics (hes no fool) that have been good, explained well, and on the poll not added something like "I like cheese"....

When posting ideas, think about if it would work, and if it does, post more then "i think haveing this would be good" try posting about how you think it should work too

:cry: please?

Best answers
I totally agree. Some suggestionos I have seen are so dumb and stupid. I don't want to name any of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im still seeing threads being called "OMg This Reads Rule\z!!111" or something

*sigh:tired:

Best answers
yeah some people even post good ideas, but with stupid thread names which is sucky because i'm sure there's people that don't read a thread if it doesn't have a descriptive subject. I think they should delete threads that don't describe what they are about. (Like their sticky says!) I always try to make my subject describe the suggestion.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop posting new subjects about new characters! as far as i can see as a normal person, they aren't adding anymore. not for a while at least and I'm sure they know what they want to add. on top of this there's countless threads from people that have already posted on it. just read through them and you'll see what everyone thinks. even post your opinion to the bottom of those old threads is better than starting a new one.

that goes for any ideas you might come up with too.

by farago
I totally agree. Some suggestionos I have seen are so dumb and stupid. I don't want to name any of them.
LOL i remember someone posted the crappiest idea and we all agreed it was the (comic guy from simpsons)worst idea ever(/cgfs). VS army/ pitifull humans Mode that was the one :) i find it so ammusing to read everyone comments. hehe

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tep is right. We dont need a whole forum page full of why don't you add this char or that char. Or another page full of other pointless suggestions that are either impossible or have been suggested 100 times before.

Think, I know that may be hard for some of you but just do it.

Also stop asking for MORE transformations

They are in the NEXT beta and by that I mean Beta 2 not the patch

Best answers
Well acually I've been reading and in beta 1.1, they might add adult Gohan. But it's not final. They have added so many neat things.

Best answers
It would be good if they could add whenever an evil buu turns a fat buu into chocolate or something, the evil buu transforms into super buu

Best answers
Well, sorry, i guess. But why repeating me? And what idiot stickified this?
*unstickifies*

It doesn't matter how many stickies about this there are, people will still post the same suggestions over and over. To be honest with you guys, the suggestions forum is mainly there to keep the fans happy. 99% of the suggestions is useless, already implemented, or suggesteds 100's of times before. But rarely i see a nice suggestions, worth keeping in the back of my head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz was the "idiot" who stickyed this, and i was not just repeating u, i made this too rant, i did not MAKE this too be stickyed :S

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not very wise to insult a moderator,you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
It's not very wise to insult a moderator,you know.
Harsens is a team member so he thinks he is god even thou dev is an admin on this forum ^_^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunt cale my un idiot :p

Hars = Admin too

Hars = Scary

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
Harsens is a team member so he thinks he is god even thou dev is an admin on this forum ^_^
I AM god :p
But seriously, i like the effort you put into making people realize that they think/read a bit more before they post their wacky ideas. I just don't think there should be 2 sticky posts about the same thing.

Oh well, let's get back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom