TheWasp Signature Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ale_yarok
hey when wiil the new beta of esf will come out to download?

Originally posted by Ale_yarok
i have a problem all the servers that i want to play in them r taking directly out to desktop no kick no nothing
You know, this is kinda bad spam and totally off topic. Do it again and you will be warned. As for your fix, try reinstalling esf.

Best answers
that guy from inuyasha owns, lol, i like his little spin with his whip that tore apart those wolves

Best answers
I agree, Just 1 question not about anime about your sigs. Why do you have someone elses sig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheWasp Gj on all those, i like the newest one most, but the others are good but youdidnt do all of it cause the bacrounds are from dudeman

do you mean nazzy or twighlight?
naz- i think nessaja is his deviant art name so he uses that instead
twighlight-his sig doesnt need his name on it, someone made it for him a while ago and he just wanted it to say that instead of his name

Best answers
youre merlin/optikillusion/synister lynx

stop makin names jeez you keep getting in trouble getting flamed dissing people then closing your thread and ceating a new name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were can you get DudeMans BG?

And with 3dsmax it is easier to make BG's (textures)?

I'am new at sig making will take any comments of my sigs they are some of my first ones.

BTW I think those sigs are great would be even better if you made the bgs. Still great job. If you dont mind me asking were do you get your DBZ pic(I think you said mine were bad)?

Best answers
Originally posted by PrimalRage
youre merlin/optikillusion/synister lynx

stop makin names jeez you keep getting in trouble getting flamed dissing people then closing your thread and ceating a new name
Im not sure who you think I am but if you see my nick as TheWasp that means that is who I am. So this Merlin/OptikIllusion/Lynx is not me, So get your facts straight. Thanks.

<--- Never said your images were bad just low quality because of the way you add them to your sig. :( I get my images from any DBZ site that has Cels.

Best answers
its OBVIOUS you are them because you you use the same hostsite, geocities/shggy2duece4dat or somethin

im not a fool you know

Best answers
lmao... Whatever you say, Your to smart for me. And if i am those persons you are going to do what? Thought so. Also quit flamming and either critz or leave. Plain and simple.

Best answers
i never meant to start a flame war, just wondering, sorry m8 if ya took it the wrong way

anyway i REALLY like that babe sig ya got there except the cut off some of her hand but whatever, just annoys me

keep the sigs comin and could you stick with this name please? i enjoy lookin at your sigs and TheWasp is a 1337 name

Best answers
Sorry if I took it the wrong way but the way you were saying it, I took it as you were trying to start something with me. So my bad.

<-- Lover not a Fighter. ;)

Anyway here is another sig, Just finished it. And I know I need some new text but I cant seem to install them or something. Not sure. :( On the sig im going to try and fix it up a bit, So check back for the updated version.

Orignial Version.

Updated Version.

Critz?

Best answers
second version is ausom first is also cool but that extra affect makes the second one better!

good work man keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Were is dudeman?? And u make nice sigs. Do u have ant good dbz pic sites?

Best answers
Thanks, Ok Naz what is this raster? heh. I never heard that term from anyone but you and I still havent figured that one out. ;)

Best answers
Ok, Yet another sig. This time of my favorite DBZ character PICCOLO!. :D

CBeauty.

See The Beauty.

Wasp.

Sesshomaru2.

P.S. Newest sig is my current also critz and comments on that one please.

Critz and Comments Please. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom