The "Wierd Dreams" Thread.

Best answers
I drempt that I was Fenrir on the island of Lyngvi in the center of Lake Amsvartnir bound by Gleipnir and Gelgja awaiting Ragnarok.

When I awoke I was screaming "DIE ODIN DIE!!!"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't dream that much, or atleast I don't remember them when I wake up - however it works.

Anyway, one of the weird dreams I can remember from my childhood was that I could float. Not fly around like a bird, but levitate, and walk but be inches above the ground. I levitated into the basement, and there was a ladder going down which appeared in my basement in my dream. I climbed down it and I was on the deck of the Red Wings from Final Fantasy 2/4. XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ma dream was (goten is the master on this)
i was on a isle "Ostrov" (a gipsy isle 200 m from me) that really sucked and i was moving to get out of it (i am smart even in dreanms :p) when i got on the bridge my brother saves me from a REaD CARRIFULLY a wall o a single tree that was groing with 300 km / H comming to smash me, like a wall that was comming growing i was walking on the "trotuar" the ciment side of the road wher pedestrians walk and then my brother explains me the situation " we are attaked by robots (in my mind i was thinking about half life 2 but nothing like that) " me : "what kinda' robots?" " you are gonna see" says him ...so we walked and when we got first to our home i was teleported in a room with some "girl" class mates that ware building a bunker (WTF?) and then i taked a "THING" nameless thing the subject of the dream and as i touch it i was teleported in my grandpa's room and the"thing" was on a chair (the weirdst thing was that my grandpapa is .....on the outerside) and that thing was a shrinking devide and an enlargement device( 2 buttons)so as i touch it i was teleported right next 2 my brotha' in that place close 2 home and ther's a kindergarden right next 2 my blick, eh, my broder sayd look and then was a funny moment ,thru a block apperd a stupid robot with a big crane and sayid prepere the Big Boomba i was shocket in fear and continued to run to my home and then my brother sprinted and i was in 3rd person camera with that thing in my hand (3rd camera only that secs)(that BIg Boomba was am huge ION CANNON) and the cannon killed me and that thing and THE END (excuse my englesh ) Support the distroy the Ostrov comunity project :) so what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom